• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Is the class still being held this Saturday, May 10? If so, what is the cost and what form(s) of payment is/are acceptable?

Thanks.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Sorry for the delay in response. Day job & SPD Reserves took a lot of time this week, so far.

The class is all classroom, not shooting. I will cover a sylibus (which you geta copy of to keep) that UT must be covered. It takes anywhere between 2-4 hrs, & my usual fee is $150 per person, with a discount for NRA, GOA or other pro gun organization.
    All you will need to bring is a pen, your ID & class fee.
    I provide the sylibus, application (including notary) & fingerprint cards. I will also have some copies of the book "Indiana Handgun Law" for $25 if anyone wants one.
    What will be required of you before sending the application to UT is to; get a passport photo, get your prints taken, make a copy of your ID for UT & send all this & your completed application to UT w/ their fee ($65.25). They will send your license to you w/ in 90 days.
    I hope this answers most of your questions. If not, let me know & I'll do my best to get them answered for you.

Thanks & I hope to see some of you on Saturday.

If for some reason we can't meet @ the Library (due to size, other events I'm not aware of, etc. I have a couple of other alternatives. I will let the Library staff know for any late comers, so they can direct you. I don't forsee this being an issue, though.

Thanks again.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Do you have an address for the library? Would help with google.

Top Bottom