• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    She's not good enough for the firing squad. I feel terrible for the poor girl in this case. the mom and the two guys should all be put in general population at Pelican bay in CA then announce over the P.A. what they did. They will wish they were Drawn and Quartered. Even criminals have a code of conduct. (Pelican Bay is currently they most Violent Prison in the U.S. penal system latest records I could find were 2009). Good for the boy friend on calling the cops on this one.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    What do you usually pay for 13 year old *****? Do you really see anything humorous about this?

Here's hoping you don't have daughters. :noway:

SERIOUSLY???
    Wow. :noway:

I'm with PS and JG on this one. Something this wrong and sickening just isn't funny at all and shouldn't be taken one bit lightly. This is serious crap and should be treated that way. I heard my mom talking to a 12 yr old female cousin of mine last night telling her that a 13 year old girl was raped not too far from where my cousin was hanging out with a friend. I think there is a special place in hell for people like that and hope they get put in gen pop of a big prison.

I really hope this lady that tried to sell her daughter like that gets what she deserves, and I hope the guy that wanted to do it gets it just as bad.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My opinion that there is no humor in child molesting, rape or other such crimes probably wouldn't change yours...so I'll not waste the effort.
    NO need to try, I agree. I'm a little curious how you arrived at the conclusion that because I said to lighten up about what gunman41mag posted, you think that I find any of the above humorous....

Top Bottom