• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And there’s still little curiosity for why excess deaths, especially among younger people has risen and (the last time I checked) hasn’t returned to normal yet.
    I saw an article, in Nature online I believe, claiming micro plastics in your blood vessels can increase the risk of heart attack and stroke

The cynic in me immediately wondered if that was a trial balloon to come up with a narrative to 'explain excess death, post vaccine, without needing to put their own necks on the block

I don't think that will work

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I saw an article, in Nature online I believe, claiming micro plastics in your blood vessels can increase the risk of heart attack and stroke

The cynic in me immediately wondered if that was a trial balloon to come up with a narrative to 'explain excess death, post vaccine, without needing to put their own necks on the block

I don't think that will work
    Really? You don't? You must have a helluva lot more faith in your fellow man than I do at this point.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Am I the only one that can see the 'sudden' change of font in this pic? Makes me skeptical of its authenticity

View attachment 339724
    What do you think you are looking at? This is a meme I suspect was created by getting pics from the social media of the deceased. I don’t think her family would say that. It probably said tragically instead of suddenly…

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    What do you think you are looking at? This is a meme I suspect was created by getting pics from the social media of the deceased. I don’t think her family would say that. It probably said tragically instead of suddenly…
    You mean it's not real? Heavens to Murgatroyd!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Am I the only one that can see the 'sudden' change of font in this pic? Makes me skeptical of its authenticity

View attachment 339724
    Some quick googlefu shows this from Instagram. I don't have Instagram or Twitter to look further, nor would I at this point. I initially followed this Died Suddenly on FB and couldn't for long. I was well aware of the fallout from medical industrialization even prior to the scamdemic. There's always a profit driven test, prescription or shot to allegedly keep everyone healthy.

Many still don't believe there is an increase in all cause mortality. I've had recent discussions on the forum where people are just not sure. Hopefully the people that play that game are at least somewhat skeptical of the US medical system. Complacency could get you killed with one wrong decision moving forward, expecially considering the plethora of new "keep you safe" medical products. Anyone notice the barrage of commercials for all this? Sadly it's just to maintain the narrative as the sales seem to still be going well. When so much is lied about it's difficult for people to refute the enormity of them.

Screenshot_20240313_110531_Chrome~2.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's real, she dead.
    https://www.netcare.co.za/News-Hub/...ibute-to-respected-and-beloved-trauma-surgeon

And here's the funny part:
    We don't know what she died of suddenly but it wasn't vaccine related
    They know definitively it wasn't a vaccine related heart attack. She just suddenly died in her sleep. Won't tell you what it was, but it wasn't that. Give me a break people.
    ^^^^ THIS 'We don't know what it was, but somehow we also can say definitively what it wasn't'

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And like any other meme, my default position is its false

Top Bottom