• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    I've been kinda stuck on MBV's 50PG/50VG "Butterscotch" for about four months now. Yeah I know - "boring".
    But it seems to mix well with just about anything and it's good by itself. :dunno:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't know where they get it because they buy it in bulk and use their own bottles, but my local has this stuff called Cinnamon Arbalest, just wow. Like big red gum or those atomic fireballs.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just saw this on Facebook. ZX Gun opened its old store in Goshen up as ZX Vape. Full line of all your vaping needs. Opens today.

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thought I'd pop in here because I'm a bit excited about a new device I'm getting for Christmas. I've got one of these ordered.

steel-punk-slug-mod-mechanical-mods-e-cig.jpg

IMO, its one of the best looking mechanicals I've ever seen. I also like it because its serviceable. As many of you probably already know, failing or weak switches can be a common problem especially with mechanical mods. The switch on this unit is very serviceable. It is a simple metal lever that contacts a cup on the bottom side of the battery when the lever switch is hit. A couple passes with some steel wool on the contact surfaces and its like new again. The switch lever having a resemblance to a semi-auto hammer is a nice plus too.

I prefer 35mm 510 cartos. I looked around for tanks with brass ends to match this device and didn't have much success. I found some that looked great and were real brass but prices for just a tank started out around $50. No thanks. I found some nice tanks with anodized aluminum ends that looked great but they were too long for the cartos I like. Since they were only $5 each, I took a chance and ordered a couple thinking I could modify them. I won't have the new device for a while yet but the tanks came today. They were more difficult to modify than I planned but it turned out well. I now have a very nice looking tank that will match nicely for only $5 plus a bit of work.

I'm looking forward to getting this device. It'll be a bit before I get it but when I do I'll post pics.

zip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I have been wanting a slug for a while, but since I bought a new truck last week my Vape budget has been diminished for a while

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It came! The first thing I did after unboxing it was disassemble it to see for myself what was inside and to clean the contact points. I must say I am impressed with the construction. The switch lever is a substantial solid piece of brass, not a cheap piece of spring steel like I expected. The only modification I did was to add a spring on the locking screw because it was very easy to turn and I was concerned about it falling out. I can still tighten it enough for the locking function to work properly. The tank is a cheap $5 model from Madvapes with gold anodized ends but it seems to match very well. Time will tell if fading of the real brass will create a clash in appearance. My modification to the length of this tank appears to be working OK as well. I did have a slight leak when it was first filled but it stopped on its own after a few minutes. I suspect the juice caused the plastic to swell a bit. Even though this is a straight mechanical mod, it still hits very hard. More than enough for my needs. This thing just looks all kinds of cool to me. Because of that and its serviceability, I think I'm really going to like this unit long term.

678A00681_zpsd2539382.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Just a quick follow up. My new device pictured above hit hard all day. Still using my first battery and its still going strong. The only minor issue so far is its substantial size. Its a bit too large to fit in the pocket of a polo shirt without sticking out. I'm thinking about some modifications to the holster it came with to make it more useful to me.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Digging this back up...

I started vaping the beginning of this year. It took a while to find the right combination, but once I did, I haven't had a cigarette since March 1st and I have no desire for one. I started on 18 mg nicotine and I'm down to 3. Next stop, no nicotine! For those that have tried and gotten discouraged, don't give up, you need to find the best set up for you. The starter kits are just that.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Ipv4 mod here with a Herakles sub ohm tank also have a Arctic sub ohm tank. It's a great set up! I enjoy Alpha juice (Mr. Miyagi and The Dude) those are my current two favorites! Any suggestions on some other good juice to try from the ingo vapers?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Vapealicious has an awesome gooey butter cake.

IPV4 with UD Zephyrus subtank. I just ordered a freemax starre pro. It has great reviews and I can try the temp control.

Last edited:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Vape kitchen has outstanding juice, but they are way over priced. Their bad mother custard, butterscotch budino, and strawberry starburst is amazing.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Started vaping on March 3rd and haven't smoked or used smokeless tobacco since, best thing I've ever done. I was at a pack per day and a can of Grizzly every other. Started at 24mg of nic and down to 6mg now, hoping to be nic free by the end of year. I'll probably continue to vape just to look cool.
    I run an I-leaf 30W with a Nautilus Mini at work and a Smok M80 with an Atlatis V2 at home, the sub ohm hit is much more satisfying.
    I get my E liquid at Cool Breeze Vapes at 86th and Michigan Rd., their high VG juice is some of the best I've tried.
    Good luck and congrats to all who have ditched the cigs.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Started vaping on March 3rd and haven't smoked or used smokeless tobacco since, best thing I've ever done. I was at a pack per day and a can of Grizzly every other. Started at 24mg of nic and down to 6mg now, hoping to be nic free by the end of year. I'll probably continue to vape just to look cool.
    I run an I-leaf 30W with a Nautilus Mini at work and a Smok M80 with an Atlatis V2 at home, the sub ohm hit is much more satisfying.
    I get my E liquid at Cool Breeze Vapes at 86th and Michigan Rd., their high VG juice is some of the best I've tried.
    Good luck and congrats to all who have ditched the cigs.

Get a zephyrus. Coils are all sub ohm (.2 or. 3 or .5, I run. 3 at 50 watts) and produce great clouds and flavor.

Top Bottom