• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That is totally messed up. Good reason to NEVER go to Chicago.

As if we needed any more reasons.

Nah. Just don't get involved in other people's bull**** while in Chicago. Where this happened is actually one of the nicer trendy club areas of the city.

Disagree. There is nothing in Chicago (or New York, or California) that I want to see or do badly enough to go there.

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    As if we needed any more reasons.

Disagree. There is nothing in Chicago (or New York, or California) that I want to see or do badly enough to go there.

Have you tried our Deep Dish Pizza? I pretty much stay for family, pizza, and girls, in that order. There are better looking girls elsewhere (I'm looking at you, Miami) but good pizza is hard to find.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Have you tried our Deep Dish Pizza? I pretty much stay for family, pizza, and girls, in that order. There are better looking girls elsewhere (I'm looking at you, Miami) but good pizza is hard to find.

The casserole you claim is pizza? Yes. And it's good. But Giordano's has locations in Indianapolis. :D

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Like my mamma said "nothing good happens after 1 AM" , yes she gave us an extra hour since we were good boys. Heck I'm almost getting up for work when this all went down......
    Great questions raised in the thread. It does amaze me how casual "by-standers" are to a shooting. I noticed my heart rate increased just watching....

Top Bottom