• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dleak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    floyd county
    awesome safe time !!!!!!! hating that i had to cut out early but work is work ... pays for the toys ... atta boy to warthog for setting whole event up & big-time thank you to DON for inviting us all to his place !!!! UZIbutton has already been nominated , seconded & unanimously elected official event cinematographer for life !!! immensely enjoyed getting together & meeting everyone AND ogling all their wicked cool toys ...!!!... cant wait for next year :) thanks again DON

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Will be working on next year with Don soon. Thank you dleak for the help setting up. It meant I was able to last just that much longer as the day wore one. I think I was just about done when you took the video of me shooting the silenced MAC. I am sorry I could not stay any longer than I did as I was pretzeled up in pain with the weather and such my back was screwed. That is one of the main reasons I like to do this when it is just a bit warmer and less rainy. My back seems to be in better shape then.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    More pictures coming tomorrow.
    2014INGOProteq_03.jpg

2014INGOProteq_04.jpg

2014INGOProteq_05.jpg

2014INGOProteq_13.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Great photos UziButton! It was a pleasure to meet everyone, although I think some snuck in in the middle of the shooting that I didn't actually meet. Just means we will have to do it again.

Allen, now would be a good time for another gun cleaning party. :cool:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Another thing, some of you drove from far away to attend. I want to thank those that did for doing so and many of those that did stayed late to clean up as well. Thanks for that too. Honestly I had no idea there would be such a great turn out, the range is very nice and as Don is able to complete the things he plans on doing it will be even better than it is now. I am privileged to shoot there nearly anytime I want for as long as I wish year round. It is nice to be only twenty minutes (on a bad day) from such a nice facility too.

If things look like they will be like this year on the next maybe we can also add in a grill and meat pot luck sort of thing so we can also eat while we play. Now I brought food and so did others and frankly that is fine with me too. JUst throwing out ideas for future shoot is all I am going here. That can be discussed next year though. :)

I may not have been all that important to this thing, all I did was get a date frm Don. I help set up things a little but by the time I got there dleak and Don had done most of it. I joke about being the "Host" but that title really belongs to Don. It's his property and his permission that winds up making it happen. Three years ago I asked why there were no events n my area. Why all the events were near Indy or up north and I was told because I haven't arranged one. So I did. I was really surprise at how many were there this year and how many signed the sheet. I know I didn't meet all of you and I am sorry for not going and introducing myself to everyone who made it. I will make a better effort to do so next year.

So thanks again to all who came, especially thos of you who drove a long distance to attend. Leave your calendars loose for September 2015 so you can make the next one too. The weather wasn't bad for us his year and the fun was certainly avaiable to all so if you didn't have a good time, it was your fault. :)

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    [video=youtube_share;Ry91vuDAyf8]http://youtu.be/Ry91vuDAyf8[/video]

[video=youtube_share;NXsabgMvZrc]http://youtu.be/NXsabgMvZrc?list=UUtGbn4TwezvFIwOPbtkRYLA[/video]

[video=youtube_share;VpojRCPFpak]http://youtu.be/VpojRCPFpak[/video]

Top Bottom