• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Gonna try this again on the 12th of October starting at 11AM, that's a Sunday this time. All the Saturdays were taken for OCT so I went with a Sun. this time. Like last time it will be at the range in Brazil... Proteq.

WHEN: Sunday October 12, 2014. Starting at 11AM.
    WHERE: Proteq Shooting Academy in Brazil, IN WEBSITE
    WHAT: INGO Open Shoot

Directions to the range are on the website so look there if you are wondering. There is also a phone number to call if those directions aren't enough and Don will give them to you I would hope. If not I can try when we are closer to the day.

We will be on the lower range so bring whatever you want to shoot. Class III weapons are welcome if you are legal of course. Bring your handguns, rifles, shotgun and yourself for a good time. There will be no fee to shoot, just fill out the waiver if you are not already a member. If you are a member you are good to go. We can use the CAS stages but only soft lead ammo is to be used on them. There is a 300 yard rifle range and seven pistol standards to shoot as well as a few hanging steel targets. It's a great place to shoot so let's make this year as much fun as last year. Maybe some of you who weren't able to make it last year con this year too.

Please sign up here so I know about how many folks will come. Supervised children are welcome.

Make sure you read Don's post third one down too.

:ingo:Hope to see a lot of you this year! :ingo:

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gonna try this again on the 12th of October starting at 11AM, that's a Sunday this time. All the Saturdays were taken for OCT so I went with a Sun. this time. Like last time it will be at the range in Brazil... Proteq.

WHEN: Sunday October 12, 2014. Starting at 11AM.
    WHERE: Proteq Shooting Academy in Brazil, IN WEBSITE
    WHAT: INGO Open Shoot

Directions to the range are n the website so look there if you are wondering. There is also a phone number to call if those directions aren't enough and Dan will give them to you I would hope. If not I can try when we are closer to the day.

We will be on the lower range so bring whatever you want to shoot. Class III weapons are welcome if you are legal of course. Bring your handguns, rifles, shotgun and yourself for a good time. There will be no fee to shoot, just fill out the waiver if you are not already a member. If you are a member you are good to go. We can use the CAS stages but only soft lead ammo is to be used on them. There is a 500 yard rifle range and seven pistol standards to shoot as well as a few hanging steel targets. It's a great place to shoot so let's make this year as much fun as last year. Maybe some of you who weren't able to make it last year con this year too.

Please sign up here so I know about how many folks will come. Supervised children are welcome. Also if you are a member already tell me when you post your intent to come so I will have this information for Don as well.

:ingo:Hope to see a lot of you this year! :ingo:

As of right now yes I am in.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    It will be great to see you again too. I will bring something cool for you to shoot this time if I can figure out what that is, I loved your M1A if I failed to tell you.

See you there!

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Hello all this is Don B the owner of the Range where you are planning the Sunday October 12th INGO Day. You will have the range from 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM. Sunset is a little after 7 that night and the Range always closes at 8 PM or Sunset which ever occurs first. 6 PM gives you daylight time to CLEAN UP. No other events will be scheduled in Lemon Valley on the 12th, so Please welcome who ever joins you that day in the valley. A Special ONE DAY Range Release will be provided for your event. EVERYONE must fill it out (THAT IS EVERYBODY - Members and Non-Members). It is a simple one line completion form, so don't stress over the paper work. I use this form for group events to provide a head count and liability waiver all in one. There will be NO FEE Collected for this event this year, but understand that signing the SPECIAL ONE DAY Release means your privileges begin and end on October 12th. If you want to shoot here at other times you follow the same rules as all other ProTEQ Patrons (see the website).

The Rifle range in that valley is 150 yards long. The other valley has a 300 yard range but you have to get written permission (pass a short test) to use that Long Lane. If you want to rotate to that 300 yard range - First SIGN UP in Lemon Valley when you arrive and then after some shooting there move to the Main Range, but without Long Lane Permission you can't use the 300 yards, so email me NOW to get Long Lane Authorization. I will NOT provide it verbally that day. Paperwork - CYA.

The normal rules all APPLY while you are at ProTEQ. Go read and study them. In Short they are BE SAFE & CLEAN UP.

Do obey these LEMON VALLEY restrictions;

- Use the Tarps and pick up the brass - you did it now you clean it up,
    - Rim Fire Ammo ONLY on the 22 range - those targets are only built to handle rim fire projectiles,
    - NO Rim fire in the Cowboy Range - you won't clean it up,
    - ONLY - - - Pistol Calibers with LEAD SWAGGED or CAST bullets in the Cowboy Range - NO FMJ, NO Half Jacketed, NO Encased Projectiles.
    - NO ARMOR PIERCING AMMO - Period (anywhere on the property).

I'm seldom on INGO, because I'm buried in work and already spend to much time at the key board. I'm also never near the phone this time of year, I'll be in harvest. I'll try to check back on this post, but it will be seldom.

If you have questions the range address, directions, and interactive map, plus my email are all available through the website proteq.us

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thanks for the post Don...

WE ALL NEED TO SIGN THE WAIVER, even range members.
    So come to the lower range/Lemon Valley FIRST before you shoot to get that done.

Hope we have good weather and a great turnout. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    C'mon folks, let's see some signing up here. It will be fine with who is coming but it is a big range with room for many.

Let's see some people signing up already. I made it so people have time to make THIS what they will do on that SUN rather than a short time thing finding all people already having plans. I know there are more folks in the area, three have even signed up recently which I thought might make it nice for thme to meet the group and maybe make some new friends. two just moved here to boot.

So 12OCT14 @ 11 AM so you can come after church!
    :rockwoot::ingo::):et's see some signing up!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    We will be there until SIX Post Meridian if that makes it doable. The range closes at dusk and by then it will be getting dark around 7pm so in order to police the range and clean up we wil likely have to end at 6pm.

Wonder if Cathy-in-Blue will make this one? She was unable to make the last one due to migraine. I suppose we shall see. Probably not though as I don't think she likes me. :)

Hope to make this one epic. :rockwoot: Will also hope to make it an annual event too but that is more up to how many show and how things go with the range...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I will be off-probation, so might even be able to bring my own guns. It will depend on my homework load and migrainatory status whether I can go.
    Cool. I can accept those conditions and hope to see you there. :)

We did have a good time last year didn't we. :D That would be me there on the far right.
    You gonne have the team with you again this year Tim?

I will be bringing a camera again and I hope others do to or at least take some phone pix... :cool:

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Coo;. I can accept those conditions and hope to see you there. :)

We did have a good time last year didn't we. :D That ould be me there on the far right.
    You gonne have the team with you again this year Tim?

I will be bringing a camera again and I hope others do to or at least take some phone pix... :cool:

Yup. Crew will be with me. Also a new AR-10 you will like.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    woohoo.gif

Sounds great! You and your guys were a lot of fun last year. Looking forward to shooting you new AR10 too. I really liked your M1A, wish I had one of those. Not sure beyond an AK and a Saiga 223 I will bring but I will find something to shoot. Maybe we can sight in my Ruger American .308? Could use some help doing that for sure. It has been bore sighted I believe but I would like to get it all zeroed so I can het to using it to practice my longer range shooting.

Anyway, I will fidn something fun to shoot for sure.

bobby bobolink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Paradise Bay
    Will be in the land of the oppressed Saturday, but should be able to make it Sunday . Along with a few other things, i'll bring my Rhino if its back from warranty repair by then. looking forward to it.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    I've Ckd my schedule & I would be free that day. If you wouldn't mind having a true newbie to INGO & NEVER being on a range since Boy Scouts doesn't scare you then I would like to see what an INGO shoot is all about. Unfortunately I wouldn't have anything wild or cool to bring, no knockem down rifle or scare the world handgun. Just a .22 rifle /revolver , a factory Remington 870, and my XDS-9.

Top Bottom