• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “I support people having a gun in public full stop, not just in your home. We don't have the right to bear arms because of burglars,” he said. “We have the right to bear arms to resist the supreme power of a corrupt and abusive government. It's not about duck hunting, it's about the ability of the individual.

"It's the same reason we have freedom of speech,” he added.

I think he's got it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've always like Vince Vaughn. He just seems like a pretty level headed genuine and grounded guy. Especially by Hollywood standards.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've always enjoyed Vince Vaughan's performances in movies. He's very talented.

He's also worked on some projects with Glenn Beck and Peter Billingsley.

After this public, unequivocal support of the individual right to bear arms, I will watch every movie he does in the future. If he writes books, I will buy them.

His position could potentially be very damaging to him professionally. He's taking a huge risk by publicly supporting our rights and I will support him.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Will I get bent out of shape over some Hollywood type that wants to stand on a soap box and tell everyone that gun owners are barbaric? Not likely. Will I go out of my way to see their movies, and help finance their fortune and fame? Probably not. On the other hand, I will appreciate that some in Hollywood do have a similar stance on issues that I do, and I would be more likely to go see their movies, and it could be a deciding factor if I am on the fence about a film. Every little bit that is positive to our cause is a good thing, so I will do my part and support it whenever I get the opportunity.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I've always enjoyed Vince Vaughan's performances in movies. He's very talented.

He's also worked on some projects with Glenn Beck and Peter Billingsley.

After this public, unequivocal support of the individual right to bear arms, I will watch every movie he does in the future. If he writes books, I will buy them.

His position could potentially be very damaging to him professionally. He's taking a huge risk by publicly supporting our rights and I will support him.

So will I!

One of his best lines from Mr. and Mrs. Smith:

Mom : Eddie?

Eddie: [shouts] Mom! We are on high alert here. I almost killed you right then! You do not even realize!

Mom : [pause] Never mind.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    "It's well known that the greatest defense against an intruder is the sound of a gun hammer being pulled back."

Sorry, but that's akin to saying "I'll rack the shotgun to scare off an intruder".

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Have liked most Vince Vaughn movies.. am really excited to watch the 2nd season of True Detective and see what he brings.. This just makes me like the guy a little more. Would watch something with him in it any day over something with Liam Neeson.

sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    "It's well known that the greatest defense against an intruder is the sound of a gun hammer being pulled back."

Sorry, but that's akin to saying "I'll rack the shotgun to scare off an intruder".

That's what you took out of the entire post? It is a rare thing for any person to be totally correct in everything they say, at least he's on the right road. I'll support him.

sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    The media does though, and we all know how the media affects mainstream America.

QFT! One of the things the left does well is advertising their brand through actors endorsement. Gun rights activists need to fight fire with fire. The kool-aid drinkers following celebs attitudes and likes/dislikes are not rational, thoughtful, intelligent beings. Whether you care about a big name personality's opinion or not, Snorko, those opinions affect elections.

Top Bottom