Violent protests force cancelation of Yiannopoulos appearance at Berkeley -- WAT

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Make no mistake. These are violent paid criminals and domestic terrorists. Some of which are sponsored by foreign governments. Which is a high crime.
    I cannot wait to see AG Sessions take the gloves off and lock them up or put them in the ground if they resist.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Glad you asked, I hadn't seen his feed until I just checked. Usual inciting violence shtick:
    An American Spring the likes of which the nation has never seen before? You mean like the Revolutionary War that founded this nation?

I do enjoy the doublethink;
    - violence at Trump rallies is his fault and he must apologize (even when his supporters are being attacked)
    - violence at a protest against Trump is the work of outside agitators

How long before he joins Michael Moore in irrelevance?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Holy ****. Is this real

C3rmwSxWQAAP6Jq.jpg:small

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    CNN are agitators.
    This wasn't clear enough after they interviewed one of their cameramen taking part in a spontaneous demonstration? Some outlets have crossed the line from journalism to political activism.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He must have been watching a different "protest" than I did. That was not a few anarchist.

These are not merely anarchists, they self identify as antifa.

They are a violent and dangerous fringe of the true leftist movement, they are the people who pick up baseball bats and shovels while their peers pick up megaphones.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    He must have been watching a different "protest" than I did. That was not a few anarchist.

What with the likes of Sulu above, Judd Apatow, Deborah Messing, and Sarah Silverman now openly advocating violence and even treason, one can only wonder if these soft hoodlums have the first clue how it will go for them once they meet resistance from those fed up with it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What with the likes of Sulu above, Judd Apatow, Deborah Messing, and Sarah Silverman now openly advocating violence and even treason, one can only wonder if these soft hoodlums have the first clue how it will go for them once they meet resistance from those fed up with it.

You mean like when you're the big fish in a small pond, and you don't realize it till you're moved in a bigger pond that, you're not such a big fish as you thought.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

If things progressed past overcoming the police, military and pissed off rednecks, it would go French Revolution. Republicans killed, impure Democrats next, followed by the 1%, and then the monster would eat itself.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    These are not merely anarchists, they self identify as antifa.

They are a violent and dangerous fringe of the true leftist movement, they are the people who pick up baseball bats and shovels while their peers pick up megaphones.
    hmmmm...wonder why we don't hear much about this group from the MSM? Oh that's right..They are too busy covering that violent Alt-right movement.

Top Bottom