• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RUGGIERO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Chesapeake
    Hoping to get my 50 posts sooner rather than later so I can PM you guys. We don’t have the 50 posts rule on my other site but it makes sense why it is in place. As far as jobs go, I just began my search but I figure I’m most likely to find an engineering job in Indy as opposed to the smaller cities/towns. Ideally trying to live closer to my job than BSU because she doesn’t have to go to class everyday. Are there any nuke power plants in IN? As far as I could tell, they started building a couple in the 80’s but they never got finished. Looks like I’m headed to the chemical side of things instead of nuclear.....

Crittersdad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2018
    Jasonville
    Hey all! I’m moving to Indiana (somewhere between Indy and Muncie) this summer. Moving from the VA beach area. I’m a VERY active member on vaguntrader.com with ~3000 posts. I look forward to meeting many of you and calling Indiana home. If there’s any suggestions on places to live between those cities (or not to live) I’d love to hear them. Starting to do my research on gun law differences between the states but there doesn’t seem to be many. I’m an avid 1911 collector and long range shooter so hopefully I’ll have plenty of freedom to enjoy my hobby. Again, I look forward to becoming an active member of this forum.

RUG

Welcome to Indiana and INGO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom