• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    N.E corner
    In the spirit of the other threads ., I thought I would start one about Vodka.
    I have many favorites but my go-to is Svedka, but I have several others that i enjoy on a regular basis.

Some of the others that I enjoy are Gray Goose, Kettle One, Tito's and some obscure bottle I found on close out from the Ukraine that is pretty good. I drink it on the rocks with a tiny splash of 7-UP ( about a 1/4" on top). So have at it, what do you enjoy?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Sobieski is good stuff, especially for the price.

Love some Chopin. Nothing like a high-end potato vodka. They have a very distinct flavor.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Gray Goose is good. Anything other than Komchatka (sp?) or Dark Eyes. Those two are just rubbing alcohol...which littletommy may be into.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I saw this at my local liquor store and almost bought a fifth just for the bottle...$50.00 for a glass skull was a bit steep for me though, since I doubt I would have drank the contents.
    I usually don't drink a lot of vodka but Crystal Head is just that much better than any other that I've tasted I sometime prefer to have some on the rocks rather than rum or whiskeys that I enjoy. I don't know if you have a Payless Liquors near you but they have the small mini bar bottles, it's the only liquor store I've seen them at.

Top Bottom