• Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't frequent here as often as I should as I'm on a couple other forums, but I've definitely got to give the nod to Bradis! Every time I go in there, they are FRIENDLY and more than willing to show you whatever you'd like.

On the contrary, there is another shop up there that I've had the exact opposite experiences with. They do tend to typically have the best prices, although I'd gladly pay more to not have to deal with them.

I had my mind made up on a gun (last one in stock), they brought it out, I noticed the sights were BEAT to hell so they took into the back, rubbed some oil on it and and called it g2g, then proceeded to wrap it up for me. I did not find it acceptable, and politely left.
    On another occasion I was inquiring about glock night sights, and whether they could install them on the g19 I was about to buy as this is a must for all my guns. I was belittled and told that glock sights are the best in the business (contrary to the popular disdain for the U notch) and that tritium sights are just a gimmick. This was all told to me by the owner of the shop. What a joke.

I've spent a good 6-7k+ on guns/ammo in the last year. I try to spread it out among the couple local shops I like and online sponsor that contribute heavily to the forums that I am on, and Bradis will be getting more of my hard earned money in the future.

I also want to note, that I went to college in Valpo, and the few times I was in Blythes, it was a great place to go!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Don't know how Bradis made the list.

First, we let people nominate their favorite shops.

Then we took the top 10 nominated shops and let people vote on those.

We took the top 5 voted shops from there and that is the list you now see in the OP.

All of these shops made it because INGOers voted them there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom