• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

indyshockguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Bradis has my vote! I have only been to a few gun stores since I moved here from NC and I have had bad experiences at a few other places. Bradis has been great every time I have been there. I predict many more visits to this fine store!

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I almost voted for Bite the Bullet due to an awesome deal I got down there, but I am voting for Bradis in the hopes of getting my KSG without being raped.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I go with Bradis because of the little things. Shooter and Simon have at least got me on 3 purchases just by answering my questions or communicating with me. They actually greet you too. I drive about 1 hour and 30 minutes just to got to them. I've been to at least 4 of these places and Trading Post gets second place because they did say I could call and get a price over the phone. They seem to get better each time I stop in. PSS was the first place I visited out of any of the shops and they lost me about 5 minutes in my visit. I might try them again.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I voted for PSS this time, but will have a hard decision to make in round 3 between PSS and Bradis if they both make it that far.

PSS has always done me right on trades (by far better than others have offered), and best pricing on gun purchases, and had a couple of hard to get items. That said, I've been treated very well upon every trip to Bradis, and Mark's/Kenny's participation on the forum, as well as Bradis having Glock/Smith and AR armorers on staff is a huge +.

Push come to shove I'll probably vote Bradis next round, but thought PSS deserved a vote in the primary election ;)

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Bradis. I personally have bought from them and I do recall a contest not to long ago for which they supplied the prize >> clearly a INGO friendly shop that goes out of it's way on customer support.

buckshot_00

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indy Trading Post is closest physically, and I probably go there most often. Plainfield is very good and handled FFL transfers very well and held a gun on reserve for 24 hours on just a phone call for me right before Christmas and made this a very close vote for me, but the Best overall shop feel, service, and quality has to be Bradis.

Although I'm making a list of all these in round 2. Beech Grove and M & J? Never been....think I'll check them out...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My vote is still for ITP. Their prices are darned good and their ammo prices are more in line with what you'd expect to pay than some other LGS(not sure how to plural that).

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    My vote is still for ITP. Their prices are darned good and their ammo prices are more in line with what you'd expect to pay than some other LGS(not sure how to plural that).

:+1: hoosierdoc knows what's up. ITP has earned a lifelong customer here.

Big Muddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    Jasper County
    Blythe's gets my vote.....broad selection......knowledgable and personable sales staff.....and as reasonable as anyone out there (considering the present market situation....)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Blythes is having an up coming meet and shoot on Valentines. Had another meet and shoot for INGO as well last year as well as special deals for INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom