Status
    Not open for further replies.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I was torn between PSS and Bradis. PSS has a great deal of reloading stuff and Bob has always been good to me but I never get by there anymore. Bradis is quite often on my route home and they are always good to me so... they got the vote.

destokes71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Hanover
    I voted for Acme in Seymour because i have been there and purchased from them. That being said, I am looking forward to my first visit to Bradis. My buddy and I had planned to visit over the holiday break from work but with all of the chaos we didn't make it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    We have 27k+ INGO members and only 544 of them have voted in this contest? That tells me that this contest could swing from one shop to another at any time.

Make sure that whichever shop you voted for is aware of this annual contest. As Fenway mentioned above, just a single mass email to their customer list could change the game.

Good luck to all the shops that made it to Round 2!

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I hope people realize there is a lesson to be learned here. Businesses who stay in touch with their customer base will always do well. Those who do not understand their customers, contact them, promote good relationships, and/or otherwise do not seek to improve themselves will not improve or be as successful as they COULD be.

DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    It is really a hard decision to make. It seems the best people in the retail business all work in gun shops. I live close to Plainfield shooting Supplies, and if you know Bob Cheek and his staff, you would agree there are no better people. Then again, I just took my 20 year old daughter to Bradis yesterday and we both got treated like royalty. They too are fantastic people. I simply had to go with PSS since they carry a ton of reloading supplies and that is what I go for more than anything. Just became a member though and I am already planning my first trip to the Beechgrove place. I had no idea it was even there but now I do and I will be going there.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    It is really a hard decision to make. It seems the best people in the retail business all work in gun shops. I live close to Plainfield shooting Supplies, and if you know Bob Cheek and his staff, you would agree there are no better people. Then again, I just took my 20 year old daughter to Bradis yesterday and we both got treated like royalty. They too are fantastic people. I simply had to go with PSS since they carry a ton of reloading supplies and that is what I go for more than anything. Just became a member though and I am already planning my first trip to the Beechgrove place. I had no idea it was even there but now I do and I will be going there.

We are lucky in the Indy area to have so many stores, check out Indy Trading Post also. They are fairly close to BGF and have great people and prices as well. My usual shops are PSS, BGF, ITP and Bradis. Had to vote BGF simply for the amazing range they just opened and the tours I received even though he was extremely busy.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    I find I typically get the best service at MIDWEST!

Always like taking a trip there.

I had to vote for Midwest because they're the ones I've bought the most from. I've only been in the "old" and new stores about five times in the last decade, but I must've bought a few dozen pistols/rifles from them at gun-shows over the years.

ZX is pretty good too, but I've only dealt with them a few times (and this poll is limited to one choice).

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I am shocked - SHOCKED that Don's didn't make the cut! :D

PSS used to have the lowest prices, but I usually shopped and Bradis and they price matched for me. With the recent panic, PSS has sold stuff stupid expensive while Bradis has remained much more reasonable.

Well, that's an easy vote.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom