• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • digitalmonster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    If a gun is sitting on the shelf without human interaction and never injured a person could it be called an assault weapon?

If a baseball bat is covered in blood next to a bludgeoned dead body could it be called an assault weapon?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If a gun is sitting on the shelf without human interaction and never injured a person could it be called an assault weapon?

If a baseball bat is covered in blood next to a bludgeoned dead body could it be called an assault weapon?

Even though my rifles are only semi automatic, lever action, and bolt action they mostly just sit there if nobody touches them. Some of them even start collections of their own...mostly just dust though. They don't even seem to mind if I clean them and they have to start all over.

Huh what? Baseball bats don't hurt people!!! They're only used for sporting purposes!!!!!!!11

battoface.jpg

digitalmonster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Even though my rifles are only semi automatic, lever action, and bolt action they mostly just sit there if nobody touches them. Some of them even start collections of their own...mostly just dust though. They don't even seem to mind if I clean them and they have to start all over.

Huh what? Baseball bats don't hurt people!!! They're only used for sporting purposes!!!!!!!11

battoface.jpg

The kids dad is not taking one for the team, poor baby.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I like the chubby woman not willing to lose her snack/drink/whatever and obviously the woman behind dude getting hit not knowing anything is happening because her face is buried in some food.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom