• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I should clarify that I did the #walkaway a few years ago...I never said anything about "bots".

I guess we're all AI having a conversation amongst ourselves :dunno:

LOL....Oh I know, I was just telling you that us trump folks on Twitter get that all of the time...I should've been clearer on my post...Whenever they say that I feel like I'm on Westworld!!!!

[video=youtube;JTjAqjtocGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTjAqjtocGQ[/video]

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lefties call me a bot all of the time...Then attack my clothing and looks from my profile page, call me a deplorable hillbilly redneck....I keep waiting for the insult but they just keep calling me a deplorable hillbilly redneck...I thank them profusely because it shows they get me...I then ask if they have a few minutes where I can tweet to them about the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ....

Jenna Jameson follows me...She don't follow bots...:)

Salon is claiming that as well....Hilarious....

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...away-hashtag-is-the-work-of-russian-bots-too/

:rofl:

Theres gotta be some sort of ironic humor in “I then ask them if they have a few minutes where I can tweet to them about the gospel of our lord and savior Jesus Christ” followed with “Jenna Jameson follows me”

You sir, are my hero.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    :rofl:

Theres gotta be some sort of ironic humor in “I then ask them if they have a few minutes where I can tweet to them about the gospel of our lord and savior Jesus Christ” followed with “Jenna Jameson follows me”

You sir, are my hero.

LOL...She makes Ted Nugent look like a commie....Her tweets are a riot....

The past is the past...She's pro life and I do not hold the fact that she made Romance films when she was younger against her.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Lefties call me a bot all of the time...Then attack my clothing and looks from my profile page, call me a deplorable hillbilly redneck....I keep waiting for the insult but they just keep calling me a deplorable hillbilly redneck...I thank them profusely because it shows they get me...I then ask if they have a few minutes where I can tweet to them about the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ....

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...away-hashtag-is-the-work-of-russian-bots-too/

maxresdefault.jpg

404262_10151129835903720_1846550351_n1.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Maybe you should use a pic of you in your breech cloth for your profile... might get some Elizabeth Warren crossovers... :):

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    This movement may make the GOP more liberal. I’m guessing that they don’t leave behind every single liberal ideal when they walk away...

Top Bottom