• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    Just got home from the Wal-Mart on the south side of South Bend. I was buying some ammo and did not see the sign they usually have about the limit. When I asked the lady getting said ammo about the limit, she said they do not have one any more. She also informed me the one guy cleaned out the Mishawaka store of ammo.

Not sure what it means, but the days of getting as much as you can find at Wal-Mart are back(at least around here).

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    At the Valpo store the associate I talked to mentioned the 5-box limit. He was a younger guy and we got to talking about Glocks and such and he implied that he could "overlook" the ammo limit :D It varies from store to store and it does depend on who's behind the counter IMHO :D

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    86th and Michigan has a new sign, specifically limiting pistol and rifle purchases to 6 items per customer, per day. No mention of shotshell - but they only have hunting stuff, not 100 round trap boxes.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    I was in the Plainfield store yesterday and was going to get some ammo,but they had huge signs up saying " Due to unforseen problems we cant sell anything out of the locked case":dunno:

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I like the idea of an ammo limit. It keeps the guy in front of you from cleaning them out and leaving you with nothing! Also it makes it harder for the resellers.

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    I didn't see a sign at the Wal-Mart in Fishers, but the guy at the counter was enforcing a 6 item limit when I was there last week.

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    Update in Fishers. 6 item limit in place. However, I had my girlfriend with me, so she picked up 6 boxes as well - the associate even recommended it to me.

Rickshaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Muncie, north side WalMart no limit on purchase. Had a lot of 9mm Winchester 100 round white box in stock

Top Bottom