• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Here in town, we had Tulammo .40, and Greenfield had .40 and 9mm. Sales guy said orders are in but only get what comes in the trucks..no specific orders being filled, or somthing to that effect. They get what they get!

19Delta

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Walmart in Indy, next to my work, said they would have a shipment in this weekend and that they had recently received a shipment for 5.56 that they hadn't seen in months. Must be local to Kokomo.

Your Wal-Mart carries 5.56? Ours only has .223.... but hardly ever even when they do.

Mr.Johnny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I know someone personally that works at Walmart and he says they have no plans to quit stocking and selling. Just so many folks buying everything. This panic will be over and then I bet prices on ammo drop cause they wont be able to get rid of it cause everyones gun safes are full enough for 10 years of war! lol

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    Was just at the Greenfield WalMart, there were probably 8 boxes (well, now 7 :)) of 100 count Federal 9mm 115gr fmj in stock, in case anyone is looking for 9mm and is in the area. $21.37.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    They are still restocking their shelves. they are just taking what they get from trucks that come in. Manufacture sends to their warehouse who in turn sends to each store location. They have no control when they get what (This is what both WalMart's in Terre Haute have told me) i just call them after the 7:30 trucks come in to see what they got on their truck and they tell me. Bought a case of 12 gauge shells for a little under $5 a box this afternoon. Still waiting on the 9mm

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Wal-Mart in Brownsburg got 4 boxes of 9mm Remington in yesterday. Hubby grabbed one, and there were already three other people there to take the rest.

Loc n load

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Not a conspiracy

Wal Mart is not part of a "conspiracy" when it comes to ammo.....demand has far out paced supply.....I personally know mgt at our local store....and they have been advised from their HQ that they will probably not see any 22 rimfire ammo until April or so.....try finding any, anywhere....if the manufacturers cannot produce the stuff...they can't supply it.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    The Walmart on 46 in TH had 100 shell packs for 25.37. They used to be 23.97. Haven't had 12 gauge 100 packs in months.

I just bought a case (10 boxes) of 12 guauge shells at the TH walmart on 46 this afternoon. They were 5.87 a box which is cheaper than i've seen target loads in awhile. I noticed the 100 round packs right next to them but buying the single packs was actually cheaper by a couple :twocents: per round.

oldad

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    i talked to a walmart in louisville ky and they told me that there was a shipping block from the manufacturer

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I talked to a guy next to the ammo case at the Wally World on 86th & Michigan yesterday (1-21) and he said they should be getting a truck in Wednesday or thursday...

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I doubt Wal-mart would deny shareholders back on any legal profit. I checked their shelves in Houston, TX a few days ago, Acadamy (sporting goods), a lgs in Livingston, TX and another lgs farther north in TX coming home. It didn't matter where I stopped, it was the same picture. The only stuff seemingly readily available was bolt action ammo and shotgun ammo, both of which were priced through the roof.

Passing the Remington factory in Lonoke, AR last night was a beautiful sight. All interior lights were on which leads me to believe they were in full production mode.

Top Bottom