• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have a long coat (London fog, I think) and a cattle duster that could both easily conceal a full length AR let alone an AR pistol. All it takes is the right sling. Always an option if rain is in the forecast...

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    could have been just a fluke, but I saw zero firearms at the Avon Walmart this evening for sale. Saw them in another one on the east side of the state, so I wonder if WM is rolling out a no gun policy in strategic locations.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wouldnt surprise me. They rolled out no gun sales in certain stores already. (years ago)

There are stores in Indy that just dont have guns for sale. But in small towns, the racks are just as diverse as a LGS. (at least they were before the great purge of evil guns and ammo)

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I wouldn't be surprised that Walmart has a no gun/ammo policy in urban areas just before the election. Walmarts are frequent targets of looting in riots, uh, I mean mostly peaceful protests.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have not seen a sign saying no firearms so I still open carry. They can ask me to leave and I would. Sign has no law except Government buildings. State of OHIO it has law if worded right. Wrong wording no law unless you don't leave if asked by store personel.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Local Wally in north central Indiana had ZERO firearms in their two spinners Wens evening 10-28. No ammo either. The guy at the sporting goods counter said they 'just pulled everything today'. Said it had something to do with the election. Very interesting.

:patriot:

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Local Wally in north central Indiana had ZERO firearms in their two spinners Wens evening 10-28. No ammo either. The guy at the sporting goods counter said they 'just pulled everything today'. Said it had something to do with the election. Very interesting.

:patriot:

Hmm. That's an interesting new policy for them.

Top Bottom