Wanna stop a future AWB? Then get your butt in here now!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LoL Sorry about that. I forgot the link. I'm soooooo tired!! Another 2 hours of sleep would have been nice. Two hours of sleep doesn't cut it anymore! :laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    AND....

Here in the Plainfield area, Danville, Moorseville, Avon, and anywhere anyone wants to come from, we also have a group starting up aswell that IS part of the Indy Defenders of Liberty. Right now, this is a group still in the forming-stage, but we are working with the IDL in our efforts.

Got SIG?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hell yea guys! I'm pretty much free when she lets me be so count me in for just about whatever. I have 4 kids to work around so just let me know what I can do to help.
    Hey Savage Eagle, hate to be off topic, sorta, but did any pictures get posted from our open carry event in Indy??? I'd sure love to see some of them. And on topic, let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this effort. Thanks. Semper Fi

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey Savage Eagle, hate to be off topic, sorta, but did any pictures get posted from our open carry event in Indy??? I'd sure love to see some of them. And on topic, let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this effort. Thanks. Semper Fi

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5-9_26_2009_oc_walk_pics_-_downtown_indy.html

I'm going to be trying to set up a seperate event here in Indy the same day or day after/before this event. Not sure about anything yet but I'll post something here as well if anything gets going.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    When's the next peaceful show of forces?

Will an announcement be posted here, or is there some other special sign-up sheet? BTW, the LEO presence was also in building windows, taking photos. Trust me. And all sites are monitored and cross-referenced by our computers' ID, IP used, and DMO. It's in the HSA fine print. Father knows best. Pat.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    The Confiscation Battle just came out of their camoflage.

(As yet, I've heard NOTHING from my NRA contacts on this; 1300 Mon Oct 26, 2009. Has anyone else??)

JPFO ALERT: FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS AND BATFE KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOUR GUNS

If you read last week's alert about the national gun registry BATFE
    is creating - Did you really think it would never happen? - then
    you will be extremely interested in the comments in this article -
    eTrace: Internet-based Firearms Tracing and Analysis - by the Hillary
    Clinton State Department. Over thirty foreign governments and thousands of police agencies can access the BATFE registration records to find firearms owned by Americans under the guise of tracing "crime guns".

The same data base could be useful to an anti-gun administration who asks for assistance from a foreign government to confiscate your guns. The potential for misuse of the BATFE database cannot be underestimated.

We are receiving information from those in the firearm industry
    confirming that BATFE agents are removing 4473 firearm sales forms
    from stores and holding them until they have completed copying all
    data from the forms.

If you are not on board with JPFO to abolish BATFE then don't
    complain when you get your door bashed down in the name of "public
    safety". Discover more about BATFE - THE GANG: How A Government Agency Uses The Law To Destroy Your Rights And Freedoms
    and learn about the use of Nazi "Gun Control" laws to write America's Gun Laws. Go also to "Gun Control": Gateway to Tyranny -
    "Gun Control": Gateway to Tyranny

TIME TO DIG 'EM UP, OR SALVAGE THEM FROM LAKE MICHIGAN. Pat.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Brazenly lifyed from THE HIGH ROAD! R E A D THIS!!

By Jennifer Freeman:

While the Democrats are holding closed-door negotiations on merging the two Senate health care bills, the National Institute of Health has quietly begun studying the health effects of gun ownership. These two, seemingly separate activities are, in fact, closely related.

The NIH has a pre-existing position that owning a gun is a public health risk. They intend to "prove" this theory by investigating "whether adolescents who consume alcohol and/or carry firearms, and/or whose daily activities occur in surroundings rich in alcohol and/or firearms, face a differential risk of being shot with a firearm or injured in a non-gun assault." In other words, the NIH is going to study the behavior of gang members and use that information to support their position that firearm ownership is a public health risk.

Private studies, as well as casual observation, tells us that cities with a higher level of gun ownership consistently have lower levels of crime than comparably-sized cities with strict gun control laws. We know that firearms prevent crime an estimated 2.5 million times per year often resulting in no bloodshed whatsoever. Based on these facts, one could argue that firearm ownership is a health benefit in that it saves lives. The NIH has no interest in this angle, however.

The NIH, with public support from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, will likely pursue the activities of gang members and apply their findings to gun owners across the board. Once this begins, people applying for health insurance may be required to disclose whether or not they own firearms. (It is also possible, that by sharing data between agencies, the government will already know whether or not you own a firearm). Firearm owners could be forced to pay significantly higher insurance rates.

Of course, firearm ownership is only one aspect of how nationalized health care provides the government with a welcome invitation to control almost every aspect of your life. What you eat, how much you exercise, whether you smoke or drink is only the beginning. Health insurance will likely be mandatory by law and your adherence to government "health" standards will be mandatory in order to afford and/or receive benefits.

The 2000 elections taught Democrats the painful lesson that Americans overwhelmingly support gun ownership as guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. Rather than accept the will of the American people, the Democrats have resorted to sneaky, anti-gun bigotry. From registering ammunition to denying that the Second Amendment applies outside of Washington DC, the Democrats are doing everything they can to make it too expensive or too much of a hassle to own a gun while simultaneously claiming that they "don't want to take your guns away." Nationalized health care will likely be another example of such bigotry.

Liberty Belles - Health Insurance and Guns

P.S. If you write at least 2 letters (one senator, one congressman), and then post them here as proof that you wrote them, hand signed them, and MAILED them, then I will enter you in a contest to win a free usa handmade leather hip holster. If you are a woman, you may mail me your purse with a broken shoulder strap and I will fix it and install a holster in it (if you don't want a hip holster). Please do not send me a new purse as some designer purses cost over $1000 and I do not want to be responsible for that. I will choose a winner one week from now. I invite you to write your legislators now!

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    SOME late-breaking news:

By Jennifer Freeman:

While the Democrats are holding closed-door negotiations on merging the two Senate health care bills, the National Institute of Health has quietly begun studying the health effects of gun ownership. These two, seemingly separate activities are, in fact, closely related.

The NIH has a pre-existing position that owning a gun is a public health risk. They intend to "prove" this theory by investigating "whether adolescents who consume alcohol and/or carry firearms, and/or whose daily activities occur in surroundings rich in alcohol and/or firearms, face a differential risk of being shot with a firearm or injured in a non-gun assault." In other words, the NIH is going to study the behavior of gang members and use that information to support their position that firearm ownership is a public health risk.

Private studies, as well as casual observation, tells us that cities with a higher level of gun ownership consistently have lower levels of crime than comparably-sized cities with strict gun control laws. We know that firearms prevent crime an estimated 2.5 million times per year often resulting in no bloodshed whatsoever. Based on these facts, one could argue that firearm ownership is a health benefit in that it saves lives. The NIH has no interest in this angle, however.

The NIH, with public support from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, will likely pursue the activities of gang members and apply their findings to gun owners across the board. Once this begins, people applying for health insurance may be required to disclose whether or not they own firearms. (It is also possible, that by sharing data between agencies, the government will already know whether or not you own a firearm). Firearm owners could be forced to pay significantly higher insurance rates.

Of course, firearm ownership is only one aspect of how nationalized health care provides the government with a welcome invitation to control almost every aspect of your life. What you eat, how much you exercise, whether you smoke or drink is only the beginning. Health insurance will likely be mandatory by law and your adherence to government "health" standards will be mandatory in order to afford and/or receive benefits.

The 2000 elections taught Democrats the painful lesson that Americans overwhelmingly support gun ownership as guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. Rather than accept the will of the American people, the Democrats have resorted to sneaky, anti-gun bigotry. From registering ammunition to denying that the Second Amendment applies outside of Washington DC, the Democrats are doing everything they can to make it too expensive or too much of a hassle to own a gun while simultaneously claiming that they "don't want to take your guns away." Nationalized health care will likely be another example of such bigotry.

Liberty Belles - Health Insurance and Guns

P.S. If you write at least 2 letters (one senator, one congressman), and then post them here as proof that you wrote them, hand signed them, and MAILED them, then I will enter you in a contest to win a free usa handmade leather hip holster. If you are a woman, you may mail me your purse with a broken shoulder strap and I will fix it and install a holster in it (if you don't want a hip holster). Please do not send me a new purse as some designer purses cost over $1000 and I do not want to be responsible for that. I will choose a winner one week from now. I invite you to write your legislators now!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I'll write the letters, but no need to enter into the sweepstakes. I'd rather leave that for those who are in need.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    We need to do the 'inside organizing' FTF only. There really are zombies at work. They are not paid a lot, but they ARE diligent! Cells of 3 or 4 FTF are plenty to set it up. As for the NRA, Congress, etc. : TAKE AWAY THEIR MONEY, VOTE THEM O U T AND TELL THEM WHY!!!! Especially TELL them why! Pat

Top Bottom