• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I am wanting to start a Gun club in Kokomo, mayb meet a couple times a month have a coke, go shoot and just talk about guns :D

PM me or reply on here if you are interested!!! It would be a ton of fun.. :ingo:

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Just had an idea. :): Don't know if any of you we're planning on attending the friends of NRA banquet here in town, I am. Was wondering if that event could be used to find some additional interested parties. Just a thought.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Ya that would be awesome.. Im thinking about setting up a time in a week or two for everyone to meet (Like Mcdonalds or somewhere) to discuss what we want to do, meet eachother, that kinda thing.. sound good???

Just had an idea. :): Don't know if any of you we're planning on attending the friends of NRA banquet here in town, I am. Was wondering if that event could be used to find some additional interested parties. Just a thought.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I am up for a gun club in Kokomo. I also have tickets for the Friends of the NRA dinner. Tuesday would work better for me to meet.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I have already talked to a few guys and they are meeting this thursday at IHop, if you cant make it, its ok and we will let you know when the next time we meet...

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Cool. I have a meeting for the NRA dinner at 6pm on Thursday. I may stop by the IHOP, as soon as we finish.

Top Bottom