• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Great to get to meet everyone tonight. Look forward to getting together again, and like bluewraith said, sling some lead. Hopefully more people are able to make the next one.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays work for me.

It was great meeting you guys. We should have a get together like that, once a month. Really good conversation.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Sounds good to me. I feel OK with sponsoring up to 5 guests at Elwood Conservation Club. Each would have to pay $5.00 and we need to stay on the same firing line. Breakfast and then a 30 minute drive to the range in Elwood.

Recommend we do rifle first, and then if no one is using it, we take turns on the 10 yard pistol range, (Only two stations on the 10 yard range). More info here: Untitled document

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Sounds good to me, iv sent PM's to the guys we met with the other night, we will see who can make it.. Where would you like to meet for breakfast? and what time?

Also in the rifle range ill probably just watch, as i only own handguns as of now :D:D

Sounds good to me. I feel OK with sponsoring up to 5 guests at Elwood Conservation Club. Each would have to pay $5.00 and we need to stay on the same firing line. Breakfast and then a 30 minute drive to the range in Elwood.

Recommend we do rifle first, and then if no one is using it, we take turns on the 10 yard pistol range, (Only two stations on the 10 yard range). More info here: Untitled document

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON

Let me know when you will be there so I can come out and play "Range Nazi". :):

(We now have a shelf built across the front of the 10 yd. shelter so you could probably do four at a time without a problem.)

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Thanks Bill, I was hoping you would be there. As soon as we know what time we will be arriving, I will let you know. This is a really good group of guys. I was going to sign in five guests, if that is OK with you. If we have one or two more, would that be OK?

I promise to keep them corralled up, as best I can. Also appreciate having the best "Range Nazi" in the state of Indiana, on the line.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Thanks Bill, I was hoping you would be there. As soon as we know what time we will be arriving, I will let you know. This is a really good group of guys. I was going to sign in five guests, if that is OK with you. If we have one or two more, would that be OK?
    I promise to keep them corralled up, as best I can. Also appreciate having the best "Range Nazi" in the state of Indiana, on the line.

I was only joking about letting me know. I am sure you can handle everything OK. Also, the only limit on the number of guests is your ability to handle them. However, all your guests do have to be on the same range as you. :D

Top Bottom