• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    then you simply do the math and see what would be cheaper for you...gas for a little drive or ship to you local dealer.....a little tip though...a little swift negotiation on private ad...like the armslist one...and you may be able to negotiate price enough to cover expense of gas, or have them meet you half way...or any combination of such....and make it worth your while ...since his price is already 400...you may be able to get it at like 350 if you make the drive.......I just picked up a Beretta 92 for 300 the same way

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    yeah...even if you put 50 in your tank and return with half a tank and a rifle...you saved that much more......I talked the guy with the beretta down to 300...and I still had over 3/4 of a tank when I picked it up....so I was not only ahead on the gas price...I still got a deal on the gun

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    you can also post a WTB ad on here or Armslist......just put you're looking for a basic AK for plinking and an occasional coyote and shoot you an offer with what you got and how much you would like to get out of it....say nothing more, nothing less.....in the price tag just put $400......nothing else....this implies you're willing to give fair price for the right gun, but you're not going to be swindled when you know you can find cheaper

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Dunhams I have heard has a good sale once in a while.....just make sure to check Gunbroker.com....before you buy anything...just do a general search in the item's general category ....90% of the time....I can find better prices on gunbroker than anywhere

Top Bottom