IMG_7807.jpg

Thanks for your time everybody… :ingo:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Might as well just drive yourself to the police station. Because you are an evil man. Not a big fan of zombie anything, but you have some mad skills my friend. :yesway:

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    While not my "cup of tea", VERY nicely done. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. -- Greg

Hey thanks Greg.. I fully understand its not for eveybody.. But hey.. thanks for checking it out..

have a great one Sir

Shaun.
    wicked! i wouldnt use as my tact rifle , would be too scared of scratching it up.

Thank you WT... But no worries sir.. It will be all sealed up and ready for the field in about 2 weeks.. Duracoat really doesn’t scratch that munch so it should be fine under normal wear and tear..

Thanks again for your time WT and have a great one

Might as well just drive yourself to the police station. Because you are an evil man. Not a big fan of zombie anything, but you have some mad skills my friend.

Hahahaa... Sooo than my plan to add blood dripping from the fangs with some splatter here and their (wont work) in converting you to the dark side then ha???

LOL.LOL.... Hey Patriot... Thanks again for your time Sir.. You’re always kind enough to stop by and say hey every time I post up one of these threads even know it not your thing..

Very Cool Sir..

Thank you..

Shaun.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    how do you do on full skeletons? ive been wanting to get a tatt of three skeletons from my ankle to my knee doing the see no, hear no, speak no signs but i havent found anyone able/willing to do the art.

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Very Cool

Thanks Sir.. it is a fun project for sure..

have a great one and thanks for stopping bye and checking it out..

Always a pleasure seeing your work Shaun...both here and on the 'Hide.

It's always a pleasure to hear from you to big guy..

Thanks for checking it out..

Please be sure to give me a look see in about 3weeks, it should be looking killer then..

I don't think I'd like it as a weapon but as a piece of art I think it's really cool.

That's cool.. I can totally respect that sir.. But!.. Yes there's always a but.. hahah..

It's far from done.. This is actually just my cut in phase so please don’t completely judge it until it complete.. I’m pretty sure that it will be the best of both worlds when it complete..

P.S.
    At least that the plan / what I keep telling myself.. LOL....
    Big guy and thanks again for your time and comments..

Shaun..

how do you do on full skeletons? ive been wanting to get a tatt of three skeletons from my ankle to my knee doing the see no, hear no, speak no signs but i havent found anyone able/willing to do the art.

Hey dude.. I'll design you a tat.. I've done a few tat designs, so it's no bigy.. Ankle to knee is a lot of room.. I've got some great things I can send you for review.. do you like your skulls with or without fangs and would you be open to medieval theme with a (thrashed) battle shield and sward? OOoo.. I also have this one Grim reaper that is BAD ASS.. Bone wings, souls peering thru his upper skeleton chest, Ooo and then there’s this one with skeletons raising from the ground grabbing a Skelton horse with the reaper riding it, etc, etc.. Yeah I’ve got a few ideas.. LOL…

Just shut me a PM and we can go from there if you want?.

Thanks again for stopping by and checking things out..

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Don't Drink heavy & airbrush..

So (for what it worth) this is what you get when you drink to much and try to airbrush.. Hahahaha..

My middle finger has (4) joints.. :ugh::rofl:

Ooo please don't even look twice at the other 2 outlines there.. They wont look anything like that in about 2hrs.. :D

IMG_7809.jpg

Have a Great one everybody...

thanks again for your time :ingo:

Shaun..

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Hey thanks Greg.. I fully understand its not for eveybody.. But hey.. thanks for checking it out..

have a great one Sir

Shaun.

Thank you WT... But no worries sir.. It will be all sealed up and ready for the field in about 2 weeks.. Duracoat really doesn’t scratch that munch so it should be fine under normal wear and tear..

Thanks again for your time WT and have a great one

Hahahaa... Sooo than my plan to add blood dripping from the fangs with some splatter here and their (wont work) in converting you to the dark side then ha???

LOL.LOL.... Hey Patriot... Thanks again for your time Sir.. You’re always kind enough to stop by and say hey every time I post up one of these threads even know it not your thing..

Very Cool Sir..

Thank you..

Shaun.

No problem my friend, have to compliment the artist.

deerslayer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    indpls in
    i would have to say thats a nice peice. had been thinking about getting the same done to my 12 gauge but with deer skulls . how long you been doing that to guns ?

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    I wish I could do stuff like that. I remember watching a kid in high school making really detailed pictures on microsoft paint, and being amazed at the ability of some people to draw. I just can't see it in my head to do it I guess. Good looking stuff!

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    As always ...Very cool. I too would be scared of scratching that up ,Its just to cool for words.

Hey thanks Sir.. even I haft to admit, I'm really liking it too..

Thanks again for your time and stopping bye and checking it out..

No problem my friend, have to compliment the artist.

You're good Man Sir..

Have a great week my friend..

Shaun.

i would have to say thats a nice peice. had been thinking about getting the same done to my 12 gauge but with deer skulls . how long you been doing that to guns ?

Thank you Deerslayer13.. I've seen a few really cool dear skull desings.. I'll see if i can find them and I'll shoot you over a few to reveiw..

Glad you like everything..

Ooohh a few years.. ;) I’ve got a little bio on my website if you want to check it out..
    www.zombiecamo.com

Thanks again

Never in a million years on my guns....
    But very talented and awesome work.

Ahahahaaa.. I can fully respect that sir.. Many of freinds say the same thing.. LOL.. It's more of an aquired taste.. Hahhaa

I'm glad you like it thou.. Thanks..

I wish I could do stuff like that. I remember watching a kid in high school making really detailed pictures on microsoft paint, and being amazed at the ability of some people to draw. I just can't see it in my head to do it I guess. Good looking stuff!

Hey W2SM..
    Actually to tell you the truth it's already done.. Well that is to say I already know what it's going to look like.. I don’t know how I know, but I just paint what I see in mind... I probably did a few to many drugs 20+ years ago.. Hahaha..

But I am enjoying it my hobby..

Thanks for time Sir..

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Here’s what it looks like now after a few more hours on it..

I’m really looking forward to getting out of my cut in phase and moving into my detail phase.. Then the whole thing should really start to come together.. I’ll really start to stretch the skulls in to the design, add some color and some shading and then top it all of in a (tinted) candy finish..

At least that’s the plan.. Hahaa

IMG_7815.jpg

Top Bottom