We can put a man on the moon, but we can't...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    C'mon Blue, just get a couple of goats.

Done that in the past. City folks probably wouldn't care for me as a neighbor, and no handy creek to water them. I do like the meat. Never was much on the milk.

I used to have a bird feeder with a spring loaded ledge that closed the door to the food when a squirrel stood on it, but remained open to the food when birds perched on it.

Yeah, we've got one. Then a baffle on the pole for the suet blocks and some other feeders. Admit it, a full on Loony Tunes boxing glove on a spring would be a lot more fun, though.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Fax , email , carrier pigeon MRI / CT scan disc images across town to the Ortho guys NOOO ! Let's make the guy with the broke spine go deliver it !

GRrrrrrr stinking Drs !

there is a "cloud" server for major hospitals in Indy area. I bet they can cloud it over. Or, they could have given you a CD before leaving :):

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    WTF haven't we genetically modified grass to grow to a certain height and then stop?

Created a bird feeder that has a spring loaded boxing glove and a squirrel sensor?

This is the sort of thing that pops into my head as I mow the lawn.

1. Far too many people like to mow recreationally (for some unknown reason that is lost on me) so the market for that is rather limited.
    1.a. If we did have such GMO grass, the same ignorant fools who protest GMO food would have a new subject to protest making it even less attractive to develop and market.

2. While entertaining, such a squirrel puncher would be far less effective (and satisfying) than a good pellet gun or .22.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    WTF haven't we genetically modified grass to grow to a certain height and then stop?

Created a bird feeder that has a spring loaded boxing glove and a squirrel sensor?

Oh no. We can't have GMO grass. The libs would lose their minds if another GMO was introduce. WHAT ABOUT THE BEES!?!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

It's a giant conspiracy. It's the mowing-industrial-complex, mannnn.... You got the big lawn mowing companies in cahoots with big fertilizer that keep such innovations off the market. If grass didn't grow, their entire empire would collapse and there's too much money in it for them to let that happen.

:)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Me too... these are practical applications of science. Basically they need to put a regular guy in every think tank to come up with the real problems to solve, and then put in the rest of the brains on a stick to solve it.

Oh no, GMO grass.....protests in the streets.....GMO free grass fed beef in the supermarkets.....just mow your lawn.

It's a giant conspiracy. It's the mowing-industrial-complex, mannnn.... You got the big lawn mowing companies in cahoots with big fertilizer that keep such innovations off the market. If grass didn't grow, their entire empire would collapse and there's too much money in it for them to let that happen.

:)

You got my response. It's the lawn mowing industry lobby suppressing it, in the guise of supporting non GMO grass.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Goats don't have a height adjustment. I like my grass 3"-4" long. Goats prefer about 3/8" (as does my daughter's stinkin' mini horse). Not acceptable.

Top Bottom