• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It's like James Brady never died.

I predict the Left will take the Universal Background Check issue and re-name it "Gabby's Bill."

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    And just when do these "temporary" confiscations end? No, thanks. I empathize with Ms. Giffords but once again we see a victim volunteering/ being used as a prop. Disgusting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And just when do these "temporary" confiscations end? No, thanks. I empathize with Ms. Giffords but once again we see a victim volunteering/ being used as a prop. Disgusting.

Oh, but "with court oversight and plenty of protections to prevent abuse of this authority" how could this possibly be a problem?

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    To their credit, they are at least being honest about their objective....confiscation.

It must be sad to suffer such injury only to be used and manipulated like a pawn for those with a never ending desire to strip others of their rights in order to expand control of the state.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    I agree with you all, but, a couple of years ago, I caught all KINDS of HELL, for picking on these two, so..... BEWARE!:stretcher:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lets review.....She was stalked and attacked by a nut sack with a mental history a mile long. Go after the system that let him fall through the cracks.
    The injury and death involved are so tragic.
    Hold the mental health people who let this maniac roam at will accountable.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Lets review.....She was stalked and attacked by a nut sack with a mental history a mile long. Go after the system that let him fall through the cracks.
    The injury and death involved are so tragic.
    Hold the mental health people who let this maniac roam at will accountable.

You are correct CM

Cowards never pick a fair fight. They want to join up with someone else's agenda instead of trying to correct the real issue.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hmmm....she was "involuntarily hospitalized"...I wonder if they will confiscate husband Mark's firearms. While they are at it, her security detail should turn in their weapons, temporarily of course.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Idea Two: "Authorize law enforcement to remove access to guns, with court oversight and plenty of protections to prevent abuse of this authority." The owner of the guns would "only" get them back once he or she was "no longer a danger to themselves or others."

:rofl:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Idea Two: "Authorize law enforcement to remove access to guns, with court oversight and plenty of protections to prevent abuse of this authority." The owner of the guns would "only" get them back once he or she was "no longer a danger to themselves or others."

:rofl:

Do you suppose that means that this is when they are re-conditioned into philosophically committed leftists and see the guns as evil and request that they be destroyed?

Top Bottom