• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Yeah I’m out $180.00 in entries, and up $6,000 in gear. I’m pretty thrilled. It’s the only gambling I do and I think I may develop a problem. My gear should arrive today.

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    I’ve never won a raffle. I still buy tickets here and there if it’s for a decent cause.

I consider it a donation since I know I’m not going to win it. :laugh:

Thst being said, I might have to check this guy out on IG.

^^^^^ this here ^^ :-) Is there a good cause behind these or just good gear? I figure I might win but really I'll only enter if I'd back the cause to begin with.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Essentially, start refreshing your feed over and over starting at 8:58. At exactly 9pm they’ll post the raffle. If you don’t act within a minute you won’t make it. Entry price on what they’re raffling off will vary due to the price of what they’re raffling off. Expect between 30-100 for whatever. There may be only 50-100 spots. If it’s something you really want, are going to buy anyways, and you’re a degenerate gambler you may want to occupy 50% of the slots to have a coin flip chance of winning. You’ll need a pp account to gift them money in the amount of slots you want. So if each slot is 30$ and you want 3...then gift them 90. If you arent quick enough, they’ll refund you. So if there are 100 slots 30$ each, and you’re number 105 they’ll refund your 30$. I’ve entered 4x, made it in 2x, and got refunded 2x and won 1x. About 20 minutes after the raffle they plug all the names that made it into this wheel of fortune looking thing and spin it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Geesh. I'm always watching 9minded's raffles but haven't gotten around to entering any... You guys are winning some nice stuff too! Leupold and a PVS-14 and a 14 and a dbal is super legit! Especially for how little you guys have put in!

Tube looks good to vitamink! We need to do an INGO night shoot!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    On the other hand, if I win a - 14 tomorrow, it's most likely filmed green, wonder what a white and green bridged would do to a guy?

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Middle finger smile! ;). I'm still awaiting return of my white phosphor unit before I get a second. I do have a buddy that wants mine, if so, Sentinels here I come!

:whistle::whistle:

YyXeHYS.jpg

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Anyone have a place in mind we could do a night shoot? This fall when it's cool would be nice! I've got two 14's and two helmet setups (mine and the wife's) but they aren't anything special WP's or anything just old green filmed units. Only thing I don't have right now is 2 laser/illuminators.

Sentinels would be sweet though vigilant. I played with a friends WP PVS31's the other night and I'm really wanting to jump into something similar now! It'll be awhile till I've got the cash stowed away and I'll probably sell one of my 14's to help out but ACT housing with L3 Filmless WP's is what I'm thinking.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Anyone have a place in mind we could do a night shoot? This fall when it's cool would be nice! I've got two 14's and two helmet setups (mine and the wife's) but they aren't anything special WP's or anything just old green filmed units. Only thing I don't have right now is 2 laser/illuminators.

Sentinels would be sweet though vigilant. I played with a friends WP PVS31's the other night and I'm really wanting to jump into something similar now! It'll be awhile till I've got the cash stowed away and I'll probably sell one of my 14's to help out but ACT housing with L3 Filmless WP's is what I'm thinking.
    I have access to a private range on the west side, but I e never asked about a night shoot?

Top Bottom