• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have access to a private range on the west side, but I e never asked about a night shoot?
    True, you did not. I just was more so addressing you in the 2nd paragraph there about you getting sentinels.
    I am up for a night shoot at some point though, and if you wanted to host I'd drive to the west side. Not trying to impose or get one going per say though, just bad communication on my part.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    True, you did not. I just was more so addressing you in the 2nd paragraph there about you getting sentinels.
    I am up for a night shoot at some point though, and if you wanted to host I'd drive to the west side. Not trying to impose or get one going per say though, just bad communication on my part.
    Gimme a minute to get my tube back, and I will bring the subject to the owner. Just a hint, if an active LEO wants to do a nighttime shoot, it’s almost a given that we can do it!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Gimme a minute to get my tube back, and I will bring the subject to the owner. Just a hint, if an active LEO wants to do a nighttime shoot, it’s almost a given that we can do it!

Good to know. I don't know any LEO's with nods but I know some mil guys with issued gear. One is a good friend and he may be interested if he's in country.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom