Well my worst nightmare has become reality...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    After re reading the OP's post, I believe I sold his little brother a bit short. Not only could he be Attorney General for letting criminals walk off with the guns, but for bringing drug addicts into his home he could well be on his way to being President!!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    1) I thank you for your service.
    2) The only nightmare is if you don't take care of business: Your brother owes you a Kimber. Pronto. Make it happen. "The Lord Helps Those Who Help Themselves..."

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    As an Indiana Licensed Insurance Adjuster...Homeowner's Policy pays a maximum of $2500 for firearms unless specifically covered by an addendum. I would have whomever owns the house file a claim to (at least) get you some $$ back!

Sadly...I don't trust anyone in my family with any of my toys!

Good luck!

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    first off thank you for the support INGO and i appreciate the advice my policy only covers california unfortunately which is where most of my guns are now(in a safe and locked in cases inside the safe) the police are working on it apparently undercover officers are working on a still but i have a feeling i wont be getting it back :/ I have a legal document saying that if the firearm is not covered by insurance/the deductible is to high to make it worth it my little brother has 2 years to pay me 2400 for the price of the firearm the parts into it and what not if he does not pay in the two years given the price goes up 50 dollars a month until it is paid in full. pretty reasonable if you ask me. his recruiter canceled his package he will not be getting in the military. I am aware it was not as responsible to leave it unlocked and just hidden however i kept the keys with me so they could not be stolen and i needed to be able to show people the gun and they were supposed to come pick it up in a matter of weeks i however dont really feel the need to convince you more than that so if you still wish to say im irresponsible with my guns then feel free i personally dont enjoy judging before i know facts. again thanks for support and advice sorry i went off on a bit of a tangent there

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    An update the pistol was recovered and used as evidence against them and is now back in my hands. my little brother has since gone and graduated basic training with the army and gotten his life together which i am proud of

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Dude that couldn't have worked out any better! I remember reading this back when it was up and going, so nice to have/know of this outcome. Thanks for updating!

Top Bottom