Well my worst nightmare has become reality...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    An update the pistol was recovered and used as evidence against them and is now back in my hands. my little brother has since gone and graduated basic training with the army and gotten his life together which i am proud of

good to hear, i always say a zebra can change his stripes, good for your little brother! never to late to change your place in life. stay safe(both you and the little brother!)

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Great outcome.

Thanks for your service and also to your brother.

Yes, there are a lot of very judgemental members which I have also gotten comments directed at me as well.

How did the police find your pistol? Were you able to find the serial number and how?

Brewster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    Bloomington
    I'm still hung up on the fact that your brother wants to be a cop and hangs out with drug dealers. Nonetheless, I hope the gun can be recovered before someone gets hurt with it!

RW97

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2016
    Muncie
    What I would do. Wait till you get home, simply ask your brother who took it, and where they live. Just go and ask for it back, Lol, if you catch my drift. I would be beyond PO, and I'm sure you are.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    What I would do. Wait till you get home, simply ask your brother who took it, and where they live. Just go and ask for it back, Lol, if you catch my drift. I would be beyond PO, and I'm sure you are.

Need to read ALL of the thread..The OP got it back...You ONLY have TWO post to go...Bill.

Top Bottom