• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I picked up 2 AR uppers, 1 for my INGO lower and 1 for a rifle I am building for my brothers birthday. Also got a scope from AA optics for said INGO rifle. Last got some spicy beef sticks and cheese from the guy in the SW corner of the show. I've bought some from him the last few shows. Its good stuff.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    I got 500rds of 223 ammo for $140 from the north Georgia reloading booth, 2 shirts for $25, 6 ar mags and a mag rack from amend2 booth for $85, and 1 Ar mag carrier from the limitless gear booth for $20, and 3 flash bang gernades for $130 not bad of a shopping trip

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I got a Colt 2nd generation .44cal black powder revolver NIB AND stopped at the INGO booth and met some nice fellow INGOERS. Nice time.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I left this show empty handed except for a dental pick and a bore light. I did sell a S&W 66. The selection at the show was great, just wish I could have found cheaper ammo than what local sources by me sell it for

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    Was gonna go but came down with the crud. Been stuffed up all week. Cheered myself up by going to Midwest guns and buying a S&W model 27 4" for a great price. May have to go to the range tomorrow man flu be damned.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Went Saturday to get some work done on my INGO lower at Indy Laser Engraving, stopped at the INGO booth for stickers, challenge coin and a shirt, stopped at AA Optics and Johnson Safe.

It was our, gf and I, first time at a 1500 and it was an enjoyable time. We kind of rushed thru but def will be back and take our time.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Yet another INOG t-shirt, couple small punches and pick tools, two bricks of CCI Standard Velocity for $34.99 each. Saw a good number of used guns I would normally be interested in but was trying to be good. Saw a couple S&W Md 10 snubbies, a neat little Llama .32 and a decent Beretta 85 that was just too high

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Picked up a new INGO shirt, patch, and sticker for the truck. Met a couple nice folks at the INGO booth.

Searched high and low for a 9mm Kimber with a light mount..... None to be found.

I did manage to get all of the remaining parts for my INGO lower build!! Great time with my son and daughter.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    INGO swag- t- shirt, coin, dust cover to match my lower, 80% polymer lower,, auto knife, a couple bx 25 mags, 10 round ar mag, speed loader for my 94 revolver, and speed loader case, men gar mag for my 9mm range officer, ankle holder, snacks, pistol buffer kit, marine raffle and USO. I did not get was a 223 pistol upper, anti roll pins, and a HKS 9mm single stack loader.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Gunpowder at $20 a pound (3 lbs of HP-38), primers, .355 projectiles from Bobcat, absolutely gorgeous stocks for my Smith M17 that I bought NYE at Indy Arms, 100 rds of .30-30 (was re=doing my ammo after the election and was way low on .30-30) and several other things on my list.

I was disciplined and stuck to my list. We did sushi in Broad Ripple after the show.

Only on target for 2.5 hours but got a lot done!

Top Bottom