• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Are the Dillon prices at the show any better that what you can by them for on the internet?

Depends on how much you buy, and whether admission/parking offsets shipping & hazmat fees... which with reloading supplies, often does if buying in bulk.

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    Depends on how much you buy, and whether admission/parking offsets shipping & hazmat fees... which with reloading supplies, often does if buying in bulk.

That's a good point. I really hadn't thought about admission/parking/gas costs to go to the show. I'm shopping for my first reloading press, so when I was asking about prices at the gun show I was referring to prices on actual presses. I already reload shotshells and purchase my reloading supplies at Atterbury.

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    I got a really cool Army Blanket in real wool- grey- for $20. One thing about the show is by the time you pay for parking and entry, you've got the "discount" you may have gotten on anything else. As an Indy resident historically people really talk negatively about prices/deals and availability. It's still the greatest place to get your hands on something you'd like to see without all the hassle of waiting at a counter!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    New GI AR mags, found some for $8 in the aisle that goes from the INGO booth to South Bend Chocolate. Oh, and malted milk balls from South Bend Chocolate.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had Wendell at Indy Laser do some engraving on my ZT-301 to match the work he did on my Protech auto at the last show.
    Then I walked him over to meet Alan at the AA Optics booth. I believe he may be going home with some serious glass this week end....:thumbsup:

Both Alan and Wendell are class people.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Picked up a no name rolled up shooting mat for $20 in coyote brown.

Almost traded a Ruger LCR for a police trade in Glock 22 but just couldn't make it work with the vendor.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Wife found a Kimber Micro 9.
    new shorter, lighter AR handguard.
    good deals on bulk ammo in the back corner.
    reloading stuff, couple holsters, some small misc.
    MEAT, CHEESE, CHOCOLATE!

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I went to the show today. I could not sell the M&P I brought down with me or the Mauser. I came across a Sig P229 in 9mm, it was a police trade in, for $410 plus tax. I went on my way to think about it and when I came back it was gone. I did end up buying from them 20 Glock 22 mags for $5 a piece. They ran out of their 17 mags yesterday. I also came across a S&W revolver that was issued to a San Diego police revolver, but the seller and I could not make a deal. Overall it was not a bad show, hopefully Louisville next weekend will be just as nice.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I went to the show today. I could not sell the M&P I brought down with me or the Mauser. I came across a Sig P229 in 9mm, it was a police trade in, for $410 plus tax. I went on my way to think about it and when I came back it was gone. I did end up buying from them 20 Glock 22 mags for $5 a piece. They ran out of their 17 mags yesterday. I also came across a S&W revolver that was issued to a San Diego police revolver, but the seller and I could not make a deal. Overall it was not a bad show, hopefully Louisville next weekend will be just as nice.

Tis a hard time to be trying to sell a M&P used with the recent rebates on top of sales. Kinda like ARs, there's a glut.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Got a great deal on a bunch of CCI Stingers (they are the only thing that runs a .22 1911 conversion that I have), 2 AR lowers and a bunch of primers from Bobcats (thank you), a case of 5.56 for .26/round, some ebony stocks for a stainless Ruger Bisley and I bought a Browning reduced sized 1911 .22 from INGOer Mike Grasso, the black t version.

We then went to Hop Cat for lunch and Tam let me read the new Ayoob book which features an INGO member.

Had a great day and I didn't even use my AK. I use my AK after martial arts training tomorrow.:D

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Nothing for me. I had a late start, got hang up at work a bit longer than I intended, and spent 30 minutes trying to get into the fairground parking lot. The graduation crowd is insane.

I almost bought the used black FNX 45T from ZX for $900, but decided against it.

Didn't get crop dusted.

Fingered a new Ruger MK IV stainless, I'm very impressed. I need to get one with threaded barrel, maybe next year till the prices are cool down a little.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I picked up a hat, and patch for my range bag. I should have picked up two patches so I could have one for my game bag.

weedsnager

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 28, 2013
    Winfield, In

How does Louisville compare ?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I got some Bobcat ammo for next week's Atterbury pop up target shoot + a few mags.
    Grabbed a hydration molle pack from the guy with all the body armor (sorry, forget the vendor name but he really knows his stuff).
    I don't know if I'll be back there again today.

Top Bottom