• Status
    Not open for further replies.

millfire517

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Grant County, IN
    TheWestboro Baptist Church has announced plans to picket the funeral of Staff Sgt. Kevin Pape Friday between 12:15 and 1pm at the Klaehn, Fahl, & Melton Funeral home in downtown Fort Wayne..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/event.php?eid=135237473196943&index=1

UPDATE From D T: I’ve been told that the protest permit has been issued for the corner of Fairfield and Airport Expressway, (Paulding Road). The only place at that intersection they could position themselves is the Worthman Office Building on the Southwest corner. Then they will likely be on the easement on the south side of the Airport Expressway. If enough people arrive there before they come, maybe it may keep them from getting to the street.

Last edited:

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I hope the town does what the other town did and get to the site before the Wackboro People did and take up all the parking spots, fill the site with people and make a human wall.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Why can't these idiots from WBC just pick up and disappear, I mean give me a break, I love me some Jesus, but these religious extremists are off their rocker!!! (Hey at least they aren't strapping bombs to themselves at the funerals)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Why can't these idiots from WBC just pick up and disappear, I mean give me a break, I love me some Jesus, but these religious extremists are off their rocker!!! (Hey at least they aren't strapping bombs to themselves at the funerals)

We all know these people have nothing to do with Jesus.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We all know these people have nothing to do with Jesus.

Yep, I wouldn't even class them with the religious extremists. I very strongly believe that judgement day will not go kindly for them. And the sooner they see that day the better off the world will be.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Hell Man!!!
    Don't give those stupid ashats any ideas!!
    They're just looney enough to do it! :n00b:

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Just never makes sense to me. If your group of people are against the government being involved in a military action, then go protest against the government. Do not protest against the people who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect your rights to stage the protest.

Idiots, the world is made up of idiots and I'm still waiting for my hunting permit for them.

:patriot:

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Just never makes sense to me. If your group of people are against the government being involved in a military action, then go protest against the government. Do not protest against the people who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect your rights to stage the protest.

Idiots, the world is made up of idiots and I'm still waiting for my hunting permit for them.

They say they are protesting homosexuals.

I suspect what they really want is someone to assault one of them so they can file a lawsuit. The whole church is pretty much one family and most of them are lawyers.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

These guys' only purpose is to try and get the 1st amendment abolished. They could give a flip about soldiers or homosexuals. They want people in an uproar to get rid of their rights. And the sad thing is, a lot of people play into their hand.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I'd love to plow through them with my truck! "I don't know what happened officer, i just started sneezing uncontrollably"

BTW, happy thanksgiving everyone

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland

couldn't agree with you more on that. these people sicken me. they are heartless (insert favorite deragatory term here). these families have suffered enough they don't need these wackos making life anymore miserable than it has become due to their loss.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    They're confused

I don't know if the Westboro fools have any idea what and why they are protesting. Last week they had scheduled a protest at an elementary school in Lansing, MI, where my daughter lives. Her church organized a counter-protest which she attended. She never saw the wackos. Word was that there were only 3 of them there and they left when they found out they were badly outnumbered.

Their schedule is online.

Westboro Baptist Church Picket Schedule This could be a clue! :rolleyes:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I don't know if the Westboro fools have any idea what and why they are protesting. Last week they had scheduled a protest at an elementary school in Lansing, MI, where my daughter lives. Her church organized a counter-protest which she attended. She never saw the wackos. Word was that there were only 3 of them there and they left when they found out they were badly outnumbered.

Their schedule is online.

Westboro Baptist Church Picket Schedule This could be a clue! :rolleyes:

Just checked out that website....these people don't know whether they are coming or going. God hates america....? God is killing the troops in his wrath...? God is the enemy...?

Maybe someone can give some details how to get to that protest site....I'm old school an don't have a tom tom.

HeatSink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Give us all a better "heads-up" on clips of this nature, by ...

... giving the time, DATE in addition to day, and duration in the HEADER, on threads as important as this. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom