• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I'm pretty busy tomorrow and I hadn't planned on attending the funeral, but it sounds like I might have to stop by. There isn't a whole lot I wouldn't do to ruffle the feather s of these mindless fools. Maybe I'll get a marker and a white T-shirt and write "I'm with stupid" with arrows pointing in every direction and just stand in the middle of them! Or better yet, "Westboro Baptist LOVES THE GAYS".

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What we need is a bunch of Pink Pistols members to show up at their protests.
    Pink Pistols

I just had this visual of guys open carrying in tights and tutu's giving hugs and kisses to the Westboro protesters. :D

Shucks, I might even consider cross-dressing just to see their faces.:gaychase::rofl:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Listen to you. trying to make it sound like that would be unusual wear for you :D

[strike]HEY! You don't know me that well![/strike]
    Oops, I mean,
    HEY! You don't know me that well!

Besides, Nuns are cross-dressers, aren't they?
    (:hehe: Cross-dressers, wearing crosses, get it? I'm not saying bad things about the Sisters.)

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    BAT54R and I represented INGO. There were 5 of them. 30 or so counter-protesters. 10 or 12 Marines. Ooo Rah.

I never thought I could stand and watch someone dance on the American flag, let alone 4 dykes doing it for 45 minutes. A contingent of 6 cars floowed them out of town to make sure they didn't show up at the funeral.

There was a Ranger almost drawn to tears by these tweakers. I thought was gonna run up on them and do a Rambo. He showed more class than they will ever know.

They have a First Amendment right to do what they do, as sickening as it is. I'm going to start praying that God calls these people home. That's exercising my First Amendment right.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    BAT54R and I represented INGO. There were 5 of them. 30 or so counter-protesters. 10 or 12 Marines. Ooo Rah.

I never thought I could stand and watch someone dance on the American flag, let alone 4 dykes doing it for 45 minutes. A contingent of 6 cars floowed them out of town to make sure they didn't show up at the funeral.

There was a Ranger almost drawn to tears by these tweakers. I thought was gonna run up on them and do a Rambo. He showed more class than they will ever know.

They have a First Amendment right to do what they do, as sickening as it is. I'm going to start praying that God calls these people home. That's exercising my First Amendment right.

Thanks for representing! I so wanted to be there but with these 12 hour midnights I couldn't make it happen.

Dancing on the flag...there was a day not too long ago, when I would have shot them with my 1911! I'm glad I didn't have to witness that crap, I have buddies in pine boxes that would love to stand and salute that flag!:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto

I'll stand where I always have on this one. I do not believe that desecrating the flag is a first amendment right.

I do not believe you should be able to walk on it, burn it, spit on it or any other way of desecrating it. I think if you do this you should go straight to Jail do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Years ago during the Salt Lake Olympics the American woman's hockey team laid the Canadian Flag on the ground and walked on it before the Gold medal game against the Canadian team. I think if those women would have been in Canada they would have felt the wrath of an outraged country.

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana

What would happen if a few men walked up to them and moved them off the flag and took it. Would they have been arrested?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom