• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This was one of the first videos I ever saw on the interweb that really disturbed me. Sure there are more awful things out there by far but something about this freaked me out. Maybe because as a kid I used a similar setup at Fenway Park in Boston... Long gone but they used to have them.

I think I have posted it before but I always come back to this one about once a year to see if it still amazes me...

What amount of money would it take for you to do something similar.

http://youtu.be/3MHtx1nwFow

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Better put the whole toilet for what I have planned. :poop:

:D

well as much as I think this would be funny, im sorry to disapoint you. because when I die, I want my ashes mixed with dog food and fed to some big dogs. then the poo shall be collected and placed on the steps of the U.S. capitol so that I will tracked in and forever a stench in the noses of those bastards. :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I've had more raw sewage on me than that. I've had 10 floors of apartment complex sewage pouring on my head as I was cutting a Wye into the main drain. You guys are truly a bunch of Nancy boys.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I've had more raw sewage on me than that. I've had 10 floors of apartment complex sewage pouring on my head as I was cutting a Wye into the main drain. You guys are truly a bunch of Nancy boys.

man, I could do it if it was for a living, but im not gonna lie, I would be puking my guts out at the same time it was hitting me in the head :):

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    man, I could do it if it was for a living, but im not gonna lie, I would be puking my guts out at the same time it was hitting me in the head :):
    The story gets better......I pulled a chunk of turd/ toilet paper from my ear after the Wye was installed.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I remember when I was in high school, for $11 this guy put his face in a urinal and picked up a piece of gum with his teeth and chewed it.

BEFORE the piece of gum had been put in the urinal, one of his friends had chewed it, then his other friends wrapped pube hairs around it, dropped it in the urinal, then they ALL urinated on it before this guy picked it up with his teeth.

This guy lived just down the street from me, and had a reputation for doing crazy stuff.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    They used to have those at the Speedway. I remember the old Snake Pit days and someone would always end up in the trough somehow. :rolleyes:

For me to do it? Eleventy Kazillion bucks! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom