• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The story gets better......I pulled a chunk of turd/ toilet paper from my ear after the Wye was installed.

I snaked out the kids bathroom sink and tub drains last night............. :puke:

You must be an illegal...... doing the jobs American (this one at least) just won't do! :):

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I remember when I was in high school, for $11 this guy put his face in a urinal and picked up a piece of gum with his teeth and chewed it.

BEFORE the piece of gum had been put in the urinal, one of his friends had chewed it, then his other friends wrapped pube hairs around it, dropped it in the urinal, then they ALL urinated on it before this guy picked it up with his teeth.

This guy lived just down the street from me, and had a reputation for doing crazy stuff.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::faint:

same thing with Jclark and poop in his hair EWWWWW

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I watched two guys clean out my septic line once. They witched for it, found it, dug it up and when they broke through the pipe the hole filled up like it usually does. The first guy reaches his hand in up to his SHOULDER in the backed up brown water to see where the opening was so he could get the snake in. The second one laughed at him with a tone of superiority and said "you big dummy..." (I cannot remember if he actually called him "Lamont" or not but the tone was the same) "...don't you know where that came from? Man, you have to be more sanitary than that in this business!" The second man then then proceeded to put on a standard rubber glove that extends all the way to his wrist before putting his entire arm in the "water" up to his shoulder. Needles to say I had to go elsewhere so as not to offend them by laughing uncontrollably.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    wow

I'm so old it hurts to dive into the pool. I'd be wincing for days after a trough dive like that.

I'm thinking my dignity is at least a $6 million deal.:rockwoot:
    I ain't cheap, but I can be had.:dunno:

Top Bottom