• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    The slide making two distinct noises as it racked back and the lack of sound from the gun shot have me believing it's a spoof.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    There is a youtube video flying around in which a kids buddy actually pops him in the chest. He is left with a pretty nasty wound and his response isn't owwww. I call nonsense. The only man that I know who could take a point blank .40 cal is :chuck: and he is no mortal man.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's just a pistol, not Call of Duty. It does not hit like the hammer of Thor and a pistol shot is not a thunderclap.

Also the .40 caliber is a S&W round. Not an ACP(A.utomatic C.OLT P.istol). So I would say this guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

Pffft, at Galyan's I learned that ACP stood for Automatic Combat Pistol.:laugh:

So the guy is clueless. He's not different than what you would find at the firing range or the gun shop (in terms of knowledge at least).

Here's a test: this weekend ask someone in a gun shop at random (not a buddy) what ACP stands for. Report back. It should be interesting.:)

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    There is a youtube video flying around in which a kids buddy actually pops him in the chest. He is left with a pretty nasty wound and his response isn't owwww. I call nonsense. The only man that I know who could take a point blank .40 cal is :chuck: and he is no mortal man.

I saw the same video the other day, and you're right about Chuck. :yesway:

Top Bottom