• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    That Enfield is a pre- MKIII varriant, and in IMMACULATE shape - Your buddy would be getting ROBBED to take less than $350 for it. I would ask $400 if I were selling it (which I would NEVER do).

You just don't find ANY Enfield variants on the market anymore that in anywhere near that good of shape - unless someone dies, and you find a gun which has been sitting in a safe for the last 20+ years. My dad has a few like that, but they are from back in the early 90's when they were still available as refurbished surplus - those days are LONG gone, and those rifles have long dried up.

OP BUY THAT ENFIELD FROM HIM. Dont let him sell it to some rube who will beat it up. Offer him $350 - I'm sure he will be thrilled to take 3.5 "Benjamin's" for a piece of his families history.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That Enfield is a pre- MKIII varriant, and in IMMACULATE shape - Your buddy would be getting ROBBED to take less than $350 for it. I would ask $400 if I were selling it (which I would NEVER do).

You just don't find ANY Enfield variants on the market anymore that in anywhere near that good of shape - unless someone dies, and you find a gun which has been sitting in a safe for the last 20+ years. My dad has a few like that, but they are from back in the early 90's when they were still available as refurbished surplus - those days are LONG gone, and those rifles have long dried up.

OP BUY THAT ENFIELD FROM HIM. Dont let him sell it to some rube who will beat it up. Offer him $350 - I'm sure he will be thrilled to take 3.5 "Benjamin's" for a piece of his families history.

You've convinced me! I was just about to hit the button on the sale. :D Oh, I forgot that my friend said he was keeping that one. :xmad:

Top Bottom