What Are You Taking To Sell or Trade At The 1500?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Ok , so what gear or guns are you planning to take to the 1500 to sell or trade next week? I was thinking about taking an AR I rarely use but I'm not crazy about lugging a long-gun to the noxious odor-fest. As of right now, I'll be taking an unfired new in the box Colt Series 80 .38 Super to sell off. The factory box fits nicely in my bag, leaving my hands free to shove my way down the aisle.

So what are you bringing?

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Possibly a G-19 NIB, G-17 Gen 2, G-26, LNIB, Vortex strikfire reddot.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]

Holy crap! You're not turning away from the dark side are you?

Carrtech1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I haven't decided yet. I was thinking of getting rid of my Ruger SP101 2.25", Beretta 70 S, and Beretta Tomcat. That's just a small possibility, but you never know!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'll be taking my Savage 17 HMR to see if I can trade it for something. I like it, but I'm not not in love with it.

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Ok , so what gear or guns are you planning to take to the 1500 to sell or trade next week? I was thinking about taking an AR I rarely use but I'm not crazy about lugging a long-gun to the noxious odor-fest. As of right now, I'll be taking an unfired new in the box Colt Series 80 .38 Super to sell off. The factory box fits nicely in my bag, leaving my hands free to shove my way down the aisle.

So what are you bringing?

Well, sell it to me and you won't have to worry about taking it ;)! A very nice soldier let me and my brother shoot his tonight and a Springfield 1911 - fell in love with the AR though-obviously the 1911 too! Sucks I won't be able to attend, the 1500, I'll be down south but I'll be sure to make the next one. Never been, but sounds like its always packed huh!?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I thought about dressin' all nice and handsome-like and selling myself.

Well, renting would be a better term.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ill be beside kimball with scopes, binos, spotters, etc. ill also have some powder, bullets, ammo, ar upper, whatever else i find that ive been saving for years that i dont need

Top Bottom