What Are You Taking To Sell or Trade At The 1500?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    An INGO garage sale! Actual gun stuff and not the beef jerky and knick-knack crap from the 1500! I like it!

I like that idea lets have it in a giant field with free parking and lots of space.
    We could even rent a tent.

We had one last year at RedNeckMedic's--Went well=LOTS=Of FUN.

Time to have another!! Bill.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    If my S&W M&P9c doesn't sell in the INGO Classifieds before then, I'll be taking it to sell/trade. PM me if you're interested :) Or just take a look in the INGO classifieds.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Traderdan hosts the Pocket traders at Martinsville. Might just plan to hook up with him. Martinsville isn't that far south of Indy. Pros: Inside, free coffee and biscuts and gravy. Cons: not a lot of parking, not real big room. In the middle: $10 bucks a table. It is $1 to get in, but the coffee more than takes care of that. It is already established and indoors during the cold months. I would like to see it grow.

tbone1951

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Taking to the 1500

I not sure I should say, afraid I'll get banned because of low post count. I see some else has a low count also. I guess I will taking a type 53 carbine, and an excellent condition matching romanian SKS.

Terry

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Bringing a 1953 Tula Russian SKS with a bunch of accessories. Want to sell it outright or trade towards an H&R Handi Rifle or bolt action rifle in .223. Will be at the show on Friday afternoon.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Couple of 3 screw S/A Rugers a .22 and a .45 Colt both are convertible. Also a bunch of odd gun parts to sell to Butch, parts guy from Iowa.............:@ya:............Duce<><

Top Bottom