What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just watched Godless on Netflix. A seven part Western series with Jeff Daniels as the bad guy. I thought is was really good, wish there were more episodes.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Black Summer on Netflix. Their version of The Walking Dead. I really like the way it was filmed and done. Kind of so it looks like each scene is shot in one take with very few cut aways.

I also liked it.

I quite watching Walking Dead after they killed Glenn so I havent watched any Zombie stuff for a couple years. I may try Z Nation now on Netflix.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Bubbs lives in my shed for now.

now-thats-greasy-bubbles-meme.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I stayed up way too late last night trying to catch up on this season's "Grand Tour" on Amazon Prime. Beautiful cinematography, must watch in HD / 4K is even better. A perfect trio of clashing yet funny personalities.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I know that I am years behind, but in the last few months, I have completed "The Sopranos" and "Boardwalk Empire". Both had moments and episodes of brilliance (more on Sopranos), but overall they didn't live up to the hype.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wife has apparently never seen Kill Bill.

So we did that tonight.

I'm thinking I'll fill in the upcoming months with a bunch of classic movies that she hasn't seen.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just watched "June 17 1994", an ESPN 30 for 30 on the entire OJ Simpson situation. No narration, just a bunch of interwoven news segments and events going on at the time... like Arnold Palmer's last game, Rangers winning Stanley Cup, Knicks/Rockets playoff game, etc.

I was too young at the time to know much of what went on. I didn't realize they were talking to him in the Bronco the whole time, and there's audio of all that. Pretty intense, really cool watch

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just watched "June 17 1994", an ESPN 30 for 30 on the entire OJ Simpson situation. No narration, just a bunch of interwoven news segments and events going on at the time... like Arnold Palmer's last game, Rangers winning Stanley Cup, Knicks/Rockets playoff game, etc.

I was too young at the time to know much of what went on. I didn't realize they were talking to him in the Bronco the whole time, and there's audio of all that. Pretty intense, really cool [to] watch

Oh yeah - that one is really good!

Especially the baseball commentator's horrible joke about OJ at the Masters!

Wait - is 30 for 30 on Netflix or Amazon now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom