What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    ....shot up at the end.

Spoiler Alert!

Watched it last night. Not too bad.

It was a good rainy Saturday afternoon flick. Intervened with my nap time and was good enough to keep me awake.

I liked that they kind of downplayed Bonnie and Clyde. They were really only shown being shot up at the end.

Showed what evil looks like and portrayed them as the murderers they were rather than romanticized underdogs. I think it illustrated the ability of the press to tell whatever agenda they want to make money and mold society.

The press made Bonnie and Clyde romantic heroes taking from the rich banks (evil) so their violence was forgiven. I wonder how much the press led to protecting them and letting them go on stealing and killing. Compare this to now how the press has made it an agenda to portray Trump as evil and his opponents (no matter how dirty and underhanded) as heroes. The so called Fourth Estate has a legacy of corruption promoting their agendas and making money off of it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Season 3 of Santa Clarita Diet is up on Netflix. Great show.

For those that haven't seen it, Drew Barrymore plays one half of a realtor couple and she is bitten by one of the "undead" and becomes undead herself, forcing her to kill and eat people. Her family helps her try and keep this secret while also trying to maintain a normal life and find a cure, dropping lots of bodies along the way.

It's really off the wall funny and a unique take on the whole zombie genre.

Language warning.
    [video=youtube_share;-u5WmYWXeoE]https://youtu.be/-u5WmYWXeoE[/video]

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Watched The Dirt on Netflix last night. It had its corny moments but not too bad overall. I am a Crue fan so it was cool to see a little bit of what went on.

On a side note, if you have kids, make sure they are in bed before watching. Lots and lots of boobs.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Watched Highway Men, I really liked it, I thought it was well done. I thought whoever did the sets did a good job showing the depression era. I will probably sit down with the wife and watch it again.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Season 3 of Santa Clarita Diet is up on Netflix. Great show.

For those that haven't seen it, Drew Barrymore plays one half of a realtor couple and she is bitten by one of the "undead" and becomes undead herself, forcing her to kill and eat people. Her family helps her try and keep this secret while also trying to maintain a normal life and find a cure, dropping lots of bodies along the way.

It's really off the wall funny and a unique take on the whole zombie genre.

Language warning.
    [video=youtube_share;-u5WmYWXeoE]https://youtu.be/-u5WmYWXeoE[/video]

So basically iZombie? Maybe I'll give this a shot; I iZombie season 3 was painful to sit through.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm watching Jessica Jones now. Pretty good. I'm not a comic book guy at all but it's not people flying around with capes and stuff. A typical catch the bad guy show.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    What's first 2 episodes of what we do in the shadows. I like it. Just like the film. Dark humor if u like that. On FX

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Seth Rogan's Hilarity for Charity.
    Cringed at the opening bit of gaping through his uncut male member, pictured Jim Henson rolling in his grave with Di$ney allowing the Muppets in this :poop:, and turned it off when Ms Wolf came on and started bashing men. I

:puke::puke::puke:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    100 degrees below.
    100-degrees-below-zero-2013_64311374050181.jpg.cf.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    After seeing Morena :drool: in Deadpool2, it made me want to watch more of her in Firefly. I couldn't find the series on Netflix nor Amazon Prime but found it on Facebook Watch.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Black Summer on Netflix. Their version of The Walking Dead. I really like the way it was filmed and done. Kind of so it looks like each scene is shot in one take with very few cut aways.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Watched The Dirt on Netflix last night. It had its corny moments but not too bad overall. I am a Crue fan so it was cool to see a little bit of what went on.

On a side note, if you have kids, make sure they are in bed before watching. Lots and lots of boobs.

I actually quite liked it and I am not a Motley Crue fan.

I am old enough to remember some of the bigger things they did (or just the basic gossip stuff they had on MTV) since that was back when I did watch MTV and MTV still had something to do with music. I looked them up on Spotify afterwards and didn't realize they had released any albums after Doctor Feelgood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom