What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I guess I'm just old. :fogey:

It's disappointing to me that most new action flicks and series are based on fantasy. Either zombies or comic books or cartoons. Yuk... :dunno:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I guess I'm just old. :fogey:

It's disappointing to me that most new action flicks and series are based on fantasy. Either zombies or comic books or cartoons. Yuk... :dunno:

Yeah, I agree. These superhero movies don't do it for me.

James Bond is all I have left. Please, please don't take him from me!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Yeah, I agree. These superhero movies don't do it for me.

James Bond is all I have left. Please, please don't take him from me!

The superhero movies have worn pretty thin for me. I only see them now if my kids really want to watch them. An exception is The Boys on Amazon. That show is great.

The Watchmen movie is, in my opinion, the best superhero movie made. I have no interest in the show, plus I don't have HBO.

As far as James Bond, obviously you haven't heard of the changes being made in the next movie to bring it into the modern PC world.

I just started Longmire again. Less superhero crap and more terrible police tactics in an otherwise good show.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Mrs. Raskolnikov and I are slowly watching "The Staircase" on Netflix, which is a legal documentary series. If you geek out on the legal process,or lengthy criminal trials, check it out!

...don't spoil it for me if you've watched it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Second episode of Treadstone on USA Network was on this evening. Haven't watched it yet, but episode one was OK. Jason Borne spec ops sort of series.

Michelle Forbes was pretty good in Berlin Station, jury's still out on this one.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Just finished Goliath on Amazon...looks like there won't be a season 4. That's fine, this new season 3 was pretty crappy.

I agree. Season 3 was just weird. Had a hard time following it. Disappointed.

My wife and I are about half way through Season 3 and to be honest I probably wouldn't bother to finish watching it if it weren't for my wife. The first two season were pretty good and this season had lots of unrealized potential. Disappointing.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My wife and I are about half way through Season 3 and to be honest I probably wouldn't bother to finish watching it if it weren't for my wife. The first two season were pretty good and this season had lots of unrealized potential. Disappointing.

Yep, I agree. Same for me on half through season 3. I think I'll just find something else.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Been watching "Enterprise" pretty regular. It's been kind of a disappointment since they showed a full backside nude of T'Pol.

They haven't showed anymore nudes of her!:noway::crying:

I actually quite liked that show. I've tried to watch it again recently from beginning to end, but find myself skipping episodes.

Finished it out a couple of days ago, I give it a solid Meh! All they did was fly around pissing everybody off with Archer getting his ass kicked every 3rd episode or so. Other than aforementioned full assular nude of T'Pol it really didn't deliver much. I did like how they ended the series and tied it neatly into Next Generation though.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's a YouTube success story, that's for sure. Some here that discount YouTube as a pointless platform for nobodies... but here's a very small channel that grew in popularity that got enough of a following to become a TV show. No Hollywood necessary, no casting calls, no auditions, no pilots. Just natural growth.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's a YouTube success story, that's for sure. Some here that discount YouTube as a pointless platform for nobodies... but here's a very small channel that grew in popularity that got enough of a following to become a TV show. No Hollywood necessary, no casting calls, no auditions, no pilots. Just natural growth.

Most of the actors are his neighbors, guys and gals he grew up with it....He's a real humble guy it seems...He seems like a genuine good guy....He still plays minor league hockey and his brother is an NCAA alumni and officer in the Canadian army.....

Funniest gals on TV since Laverne and Shirley.....

tumblr_pfdksuXaow1r0o130o3_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_pfdksuXaow1r0o130o1_500.gif

D4yukmiX4AAp665.jpg

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Finished it out a couple of days ago, I give it a solid Meh! All they did was fly around pissing everybody off with Archer getting his ass kicked every 3rd episode or so. Other than aforementioned full assular nude of T'Pol it really didn't deliver much. I did like how they ended the series and tied it neatly into Next Generation though.

Did you guys not watch the episode with the super hot, green Orion dancing chicks?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Totally agreed

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Letterkenny on Hulu.

Haven't laughed this hard in ages, although I need subtitles due to the accents and fast dialogue.

I watched several clips of Letterkenny on YT after a couple of friends recommended it. Maybe I just didn't watch the right clips but after watching 4-5 of them for 15-20 minutes I found them to be mildly amusing at best.:dunno: The "Amazing Chest" clip was highly entertaining though, just not for the comedy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom