What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Just watched it two days ago, Love how he gives her a hard time about saying things in a non Boston accent.

I watched it this weekend. Good movie. I remember how it all went down. I remember neighbors in the area of the shootout talking about how much gunfire they heard.

I also got a kick out of the couple talking about the accents.

If I recall correctly, Mark Wahlburg was born and raised in Boston.

One thing I remember was there was an INGO member who got a call from his daughter at the race as soon as it happened. INGO reporting beat the media by several minutes.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Pretty much. Sometimes gets a bit preachy. Might as well skip the episode with Al Sharpton. But most are great.
    The one with Rev Sharpton was season 1 episode 1. As annoying as it was listening to him, his presence was integral to the case, and he was an example of Denny Crane's "rabbit"-- when a case is not going the way you want, you need to pull a rabbit out of your hat.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I can't either...anymore.

I claim failing memory. And PTSD. And failing memory.

the-chickens-are-coming-home-to-roost.jpg

What was the question again?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    The "Schoolhouse Rock" series of educational videos are on Disney+ now. I really loved these as a kid and would wait anxiously for them to air on Saturday mornings. I actually bought a box set of them and a cd of modern covers of the songs.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Because real life "spoils" Hollywood stories?

As late as the early 2000s, things were different. Think slightly "Mad Men".

Not anymore.

Some would say that when the chicks determined that threats would get them further than being "one of the boys", that was the end....not me...but some...and I don't think they were right until much, much later.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The "Schoolhouse Rock" series of educational videos are on Disney+ now. I really loved these as a kid and would wait anxiously for them to air on Saturday mornings. I actually bought a box set of them and a cd of modern covers of the songs.

I've been burning through these with my kids. They seem to like them, but boy is some of the animation dated.

I also have the School House Rock Rocks album. There are some good bands on there doing those covers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom