What did you get at the Jan 2014 Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Popcorn and a Mountain Dew for me. I did assist Knifelady in helping her sell a couple ESEEs. It's always my favorite table at the show!

And one of those assists would have been to OkieGirl for her ESEE Izula-DT. Money is money, thank you sir! I would like to buy you a beer sometime soon.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    ...a lot of dealers that know little about what they are selling.

I had a lady vendor, selling a lot of girly stuff, stop to tell me she loved my T-shirt (was wearing a Smith & Wesson T). She said she had a TON of S&W pistols, like maybe 7. She loved Smith & Wesson so much she even got their AR! She loved to shoot it...LOVED IT!!!

So I asked her if she used iron sights or a scope...she said she didn't know and would have to ask her hubby. :ugh:

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    We are looking for ladies holsters, In or Out. Who do you recommend INGO?
    A versatile holster for some of my dressier outfits are the Remora holsters for iwb as they do not depend on a belt. There were many other belt dependent options at the show in both leather and kydex to choose from. There were also handbags and the like.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Only thing I picked up was some titanium chopsticks, lol. Really liked the long sleeve shirt at the Ingo booth but I'm really short on funds this week and went to mostly just look around and talk to some buddies i never get to see enough.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    And one of those assists would have been to OkieGirl for her ESEE Izula-DT. Money is money, thank you sir! I would like to buy you a beer sometime soon.

No sweat buddy, glad I could help out. I don't drink but I'll let you buy me a coke :D holla next time you're gonna be in greenwood area.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Two 20LR PMAG's
    One Savage Mark II 10-rd mag
    250 pieces of 7.62x51 brass
    One lb. of H322
    One lb. of Accurate #9
    Lee Universal decapping die
    Lee 308 Win factory crimp die
    Harris bipod
    Two boxes of Wolf 22LR match target
    Two boxes of Winchester Lightning 22LR

I had good time there with my wife and father-in-law. It was a little crowded, but bearable. 22LR was expensive, but there was plenty of it, relatively speaking anyway.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I picked up a Benchmade Auto Stryker from Brad, also picked up a Glock 21 Gen 4 for $475. It said used on the box, but looked really clean. Got home and went through everything in the box. In the box was the original receipt of when the original owner bought the gun.................December 31st, 2013. I'm happy with my purchase.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Didn't go, only thing I wanted was/is that square velcro INGO patch for my hat. Can't justify the hassle of the traffic, parking, long walk and wait plus admission to get one. Last I tried to order one from the INGO store the link didn't work. I would gladly buy some INGO swag but the Shop INGO link says to wait till the shows over and we figure out what we have left to sell. Maybe one of these days I get one.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I did not find what I went shopping for. Wish I had found the table where danmdevries found Tite Group. I did somehow let Knife Lady sell me a very sexy CRKT M16-13Z from Brad's case. This was NOT on the shopping list but I am happy to have it.

Saw it out the corner of my eye as I passed a table with a bunch of junk and a few jugs of powder. Did a double take, picked it up and read the label a couple times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. $28 cash

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Went to find a decent deal on a xdm .45. Not a single booth would work on price. All I wanted was a price match on what I can get them for on sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore. Showed them the link and they're in stock. I don't drive up and wander around in a crowded building to pay more...

I did get an lcp for $300 out the door. Not horrible, but not great by any means.

I even tried to work with a few booths for a package deal. I was going to buy an lcp and the xdm and all I was asking was about a $30 price break. Nothing.

Guess I'm buying online.

I wont be going back unless I'm just going for fun to look at stuff. There were no deals on anything I wanted.

although, there were some deals on some AR's. An acquaintance of mine picked up a sig 516 bnib for $1350.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Went to find a decent deal on a xdm .45. Not a single booth would work on price. All I wanted was a price match on what I can get them for on sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore. Showed them the link and they're in stock. I don't drive up and wander around in a crowded building to pay more...

I did get an lcp for $300 out the door. Not horrible, but not great by any means.

I even tried to work with a few booths for a package deal. I was going to buy an lcp and the xdm and all I was asking was about a $30 price break. Nothing.

Guess I'm buying online.

I wont be going back unless I'm just going for fun to look at stuff. There were no deals on anything I wanted.

although, there were some deals on some AR's. An acquaintance of mine picked up a sig 516 bnib for $1350.

did Zx guns have it? They have great prices. Try Bradis in Camby

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    did Zx guns have it? They have great prices. Try Bradis in Camby

Yup. Talked with zx. They were $608.83 out the door. They do not work on price. I was even wanting to get multiple guns from them. $608.83 was the cheapest out the door price, and 3 vendors were selling for that. Not a single one would budge on price.

Oh well, I'll spend my money somewhere that wants it. They still would have been making money selling it at $580 out the door. I'd rather spend my money with an Indiana business, but I'm simply not going to pay more. I'd expect at least a price match...

Anyone know a store that will do $580 out the door on an xdm .45 full size between Indy and Seymour? I'd still rather buy local...but if not, I'll just order online.

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    Yup. Talked with zx. They were $608.83 out the door. They do not work on price. I was even wanting to get multiple guns from them. $608.83 was the cheapest out the door price, and 3 vendors were selling for that. Not a single one would budge on price.

Oh well, I'll spend my money somewhere that wants it. They still would have been making money selling it at $580 out the door. I'd rather spend my money with an Indiana business, but I'm simply not going to pay more. I'd expect at least a price match...

Anyone know a store that will do $580 out the door on an xdm .45 full size between Indy and Seymour? I'd still rather buy local...but if not, I'll just order online.

very few venders talked to me on prices.. they just wouldn`t budge.

Top Bottom