• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Switchblades.. Got my first stilleto from my uncle who came back from Italy during WWII. He got it from a guy that didn't need it anymore.. That's all he would say.
    Right now I only have about 5 but still looking.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Inert Ordinance. I have a bunch of it but it has gotten harder to find. It's being used by the war effort as training stuff maybe? :dunno:
    Homeland Security must be worried I can take sometime made of solid steel and somehow make it go boom. :nono:

Hard to say but I guess I will know now that we won the wars. Right? :):

I also collect TV & Movie prop guns and I have a fair amount of Dr. Who & Cthulhu memorabilia.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That is awesome.

I collect rocks and fossils. Whatever I found interesting I brought home. So far I have..... a bunch of rocks.

I have in the past few years started collecting old paving bricks, but that's pretty much just collecting rocks again.

I don;t know how close you are to South bend but I have a lot bricks from the Notre Dame. My father in law did some construction/ destruction There years ago. You'd be welcome to one. I have no provenance with them. But I know where they came from. These are pavers from the walks etc.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I totally want pics.

And I just want to point out that no one collects things from the future. Just from the past. Vintage apothecary equipment. Vintage ham radioes. C'mon! Who here collects antique warp cores or Antares class shuttlecraft?

Good point. :):

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Sports Memorabilia. I have about 12 signed pucks from current and former hawks, only 2 of them i didn't have signed in person. Started about a year ago with Bobby Hull.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I don;t know how close you are to South bend but I have a lot bricks from the Notre Dame. My father in law did some construction/ destruction There years ago. You'd be welcome to one. I have no provenance with them. But I know where they came from. These are pavers from the walks etc.

Are they imprinted with letters or symbols by any chance? That's what I am into. It would be cool to get some Notre Dame imprinted Pavers.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Sadly no. I doubt ND would have that many they'd let go for scrap. If any. I have looked up some of the manufacturer's names on the bricks. Some are well over a hundred years old.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Sadly no. I doubt ND would have that many they'd let go for scrap. If any. I have looked up some of the manufacturer's names on the bricks. Some are well over a hundred years old.

Randomly all over campus the sidewalks have the letter I in them. I finally asked asked maintenance what all the letter I's are for?? They are showing the direction of buried utilities under the concrete... Oh...Hmmm... More useless trivia!!!

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    credit card debt, and scars?

i have a small shot glass collection - sadly i lost a lot of them (in my early teen years i had 3 dozen, all from different states/countries/etc) so now i am down under the 20 mark :(

i tried to collect pocket knives, but being that when i started, my age was in the single digits, my mother "hid them" for "my safety" and lost them (including one my grandfather gave me from ww2)

Top Bottom