• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Indian artifacts. I've found over 1000 in the last ten years. Arrowheads, atl-atl points, spear heads, axes, bannerstones, net weights, and tools. It's great exercise walking the fields and waterways looking for them. When I pick up something I glance around and wonder how it came to be here 1000's of years ago. It's kind of a time machine effect. Was it simply lost, or used in a hunt. I also try to photograph everything before I pick it up.
    605c3fd2bf97b6e156fe583d8b82ca38.jpg

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I actually have a substantial ​wallet collection that I've acquired from various INGO members. I have a purse collection too, but really, whocares about that?

37FA6006-82AB-45AD-A142-71A21FA6E1C8_zpsbrzfqnry.jpg

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Dust and anything else I think would be fun or cool to display. I have a few models that have to be built. P51 Mustang stuff and Pearl Harbor models are my favorite.

My girlfriend collects Disney puzzles and hangs them instead of pictures of me. Which is good, because I don't wanna be hung.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    1) Monopoly Games. I don't go too crazy with all the variations. I prefer bone stock games from various years, and a few oddball USAopoly ones of interest.
    I did some designs for a client & the game years ago, becoming interested in the game while doing research on it.
    The games prices haven't changed since it's beginnings

2) Johnny lightning diecast (sort of). I have a buttload that I designed over the years, so it' more of a 3d portfolio. I wouldn't have collected diecast otherwise.

3) various racing memorablia that I designed. Again, more of a portfolio, but some pieces are nice, or were provided by the client upon completion, such as the helmet below signed by all the drivers who went on the tour, as well as Bruce Crandall (Who presented it to me, and I demanded he sign it immediately!!!)
    cent01_zpse5f36a62.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Indian artifacts. I've found over 1000 in the last ten years. Arrowheads, atl-atl points, spear heads, axes, bannerstones, net weights, and tools. It's great exercise walking the fields and waterways looking for them. When I pick up something I glance around and wonder how it came to be here 1000's of years ago. It's kind of a time machine effect. Was it simply lost, or used in a hunt. I also try to photograph everything before I pick it up.
    605c3fd2bf97b6e156fe583d8b82ca38.jpg

I've never found an arrow head.

I'm not much of a collector. I've got some Tennessee Volunteers memorabilia; I tend to collect tools as I use a project as an excuse to buy a new tool; now, I'm trying to collect ammo as a hedge against the next scare.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I do not mean to, but I have collected books. About once a year, I get determined to clean them out of the corners of the house. After I spend a couple of frustrating days trying to get rid of them I give up and buy another book case. About a year ago I got by replacing a 32 inch wide 4 shelf case with a 48inch wide 72 inch 6 shelf. Sadly that one filled up also.

I have actually gone to Goodwill and bought back a couple of books I have donated. Since they already had the information I needed underlined and highlighted, and my notes in the margins, that saved me from having to redo my research.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    What have you been doing with your cats..?

Nah, she bit me. She was blind from cataracts, messed up various ways, flat out terrifying cat. She had her hiding place and knew the way to food/water/litter. If you were standing in her way when she was going to the food or litterbox, she was liable to clamp onto you with teeth and claws, drawing significant blood. She got me real deep on the thumb. I had a fever a couple of days later, in & out of the hospital for a month with various organs shutting down, including my brain. I knew she had fungus because she'd given me a skin infection previously that I had to treat with athlete's foot stuff. I may be a sicko, but that was just in the regular way :)

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Gas masks. Used to collect militaria, but slowly it drifted into being a collection of NBC warfare gear. I'll get a picture up sometime. I've got masks from WWI-current issue from over a dozen nations.

Top Bottom