• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearfoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    depends, depends, and depends. I prefer my XDM 40 or my Ruger SR9 but I have been known to carry my Springfiedl 45 Mil-Spec or my Taurus snubby.

deer hunter1110

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Mitchell
    you only need one if you can not hit it with one gun go to the range and get more practice,and if you care for your gun like you would your wife it will not fail you

lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    I strong side carry a G23 or a XD40 sc. I know I can't make up my mind. I do practice with both but both guns are pull and shoot. I carry a 357 revolver in my truck. Why do I carry so may guns? Because I can.

With long pants I carry a S&W airweight with +P loads.

On my motorcycle I carry the Airweight in a Galco Ankle Glove on the outside of my right leg for access while on the bike. I also carry one of my 40 or 357 in the trunk of my bike.

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    CC Walther P-38 9mm. 8rds.

I like to be an individual in the sea of Glocks and 1911s. But, thinking of switching to a USP45. If I can figure out the physics of it....

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Actually don't carry much due to my job. When I do take a little companion with me it is a 9mm Hi Power loaded with 124 gr GoldDot +P, Don Hume OWB holster, usually one extra mag.

A_Tomic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Orland, IN
    Dont usually carry 2

I carry all the time, but not two... I just don't think I would ever need all that.

I did however, purchase a Thunder 380 this year for my full time carry.

Great gun for a CCW. Except it is hard to find the 380 ACP ammo. good thing I stocked up a little a few months ago. That way I can still hit the range and stay in practice with it.

XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I carry an XDm40 strong side and an Xd40sc in a Galco Ankel Glove. Plus an extra mag for both. Thats 55 rounds. Normally I would think that was over kill but I am an Executive bodyguard and have had the honor to protect some high profile people and celeberties while in this area.

Last edited:

XFCTR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Columbus
    I carry a 1978 S&W Model 60 no dash. Picked this piece up just for this purpose. I carry it in an Uncle Mikes pocket holster. Great little 38 but is at times a little heavy, especially in shorts. Have been contimplating getting a 1911 style to carry IWB and possibly a small and lite 380 for my pocket. Like a boyscout it pays to always be prepared.:draw:

Top Bottom