• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeepville

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    New Castle
    I have about a mile walk to my stand and normally sit there most of the morning. Being that I am not a morning person I dont get up early enough to make a decent breakfast so I get hungry sitting in my stand about noon or so. I normally take granola bars but wondered what everyone else does.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    A good hunt isnt complete until I have eaten a little deer jerky. Last year I shot a doe and a friend of mine came to help me drag it out. He showed up just as I was finishing my deer jerky while sitting next to my doe.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Whatever is wrapped up and mobile. Normally the same stuff I take to work for lunch, I also like a bit of hard candy for long stand hunts. This year it was all the sour apple jolly ranchers i could get out of the kids holloween and a few wearthers.

I also bring a bit of coffee to drink and a container to save the output.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Usually a couple of bags of Planters honey roasted cashews, and a 20oz. bottle of Diet Coke. Slim Jims once and awhile. I take food that is loaded with protein, fuels the body longer especially when it's cold.

Bacon sounds good too! :yesway: Cold bacon sucks... just how would one fry up bacon sitting in a tree?:n00b: Heck while you're at it just throw a couple of cackle berrys into the hot grease. Over easy please.....:D

Top Bottom