What do you expect after the Nov. elections?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    There is nothing manly about destroying random property and hurting your fellow citizens. A riot is nothing more than a violent mob.

+1. If the french would have ever "maned up" it would have saved a lot of Americans from going over there in uniforms with rifles.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Even if the Republicans win both houses, Obama will veto any legislation they pass. The best they can do is slow him down, but if they don't do anything, they'll get voted out in two years. So, they'll compromise and lots of people here will cry out that they're just the same as the Dems.

The most they can do is a budget showdown, which the Republicans always lose, because of the press being in the Dems' pockets. If the president is a Democrat, the government shutdown is the fault of Congress. If it's a Republican president, the shutdown is the fault of the president. The public buys the story either way, even if the same thing happens only a few years apart, as it did with Bush I, and then with Clinton a few years later.

You guys will always be unhappy with any political outcome, because you judge the outcome based on your ideal outcome rather than the best outcome available.

You're looking at an orange and condemning it because it's not an apple.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The Republicans will come in full of bluster. As soon as they attempt to do anything which is not in the Democrat playbook, the Democrats will pitch a fit, and the Republicans will back down like spineless cowards in an attempt to seem "bipartisan". Every time the two parties conflict, the Democrats will win, until they regain control and the cycle repeats.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Depends on the people. If we stay engaged, I see good things in the future. If we go to sleep after this election, then I expect government to continue to grow.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Nov 3rd to mid January will see VERY sore losers and very bad legislation pass.

Incoming congress will **** and moan and obama-lite bills will be passed in the name of compromise.

2012 Idiot voters will: reelect obama because in 2010 obama stoped forclosures and republicans stymied obamas adgenda to save America.

Idiot republicans will reelect people like lindsey graham and mccain who support big bailouts and amnesty.

End result? America will face complete marxism at the hands of BOTH republicans and democrats... unless States start seceding.

Thanks for swilling your beer during the big games Joe-sixpack! You destroyed the nation just as the founding fathers and Karl Marx predicted.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The people who would most likely ever start a riot, don't even vote. Worry about that when the handouts stop coming.

That's what the Europeans are "manning up" about. Complaining about cuts in their government benefits. What men they are.

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    I would not doubt a lot of riots if the democrats lose and the people that have been getting "freebies" see their gravy train leaving!!!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Did you know we would save 20 billion the first year if we paid the 100,000,000,000 it would cost to build a real border wall and fly all the illegals home!

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera
    Keith OLberman , Racheal Maddog ,and what ever his name is ED something something . to die from dehydration due to their crying .
    But it will be open season on conservatives . They will have a nightly whine session. Don't expect anything real to happen for another two years .

But that will be in the real world .

Now in my fantasy world I would like to see my personal taxes cut . I've already forked out over 18k in federal taxes. Thats with claiming 3 on my W2. What the ______ .

Do you know how much economy stimulating I could do with that money.

Sorry started to drift :twocents:
    But Obama and Slow Joe say you got a tax cut.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I expect that I will continue to drink beer and work when I must to provide for my family and educate others when the opportunity arises.

I love lame duck sessions...fewer laws are passed.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I won't be surprised to see the current congress try to ram through their dream bills between the election and inauguration.

After inauguration, I'm guessing gridlock is our highest feasible hope.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    An extreme temper tantrum from Obama, stomping feet, shaking fists, executive orders for everything,, Michelle Obama will once again not like her country, Have to listen to the media about how biggots once again trying to wrestle control of America..And Obama will take a vacation again....
    Returning to America after Thanksgiving and begin the campaign for 2012. That is his comfort zone, campaigning,,, OH yea... I forgot. BUsh will be blamed for the Dem's loosing the fall election of 2010...

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    After the news of the person getting stomped on and after watching the video of it I'm still going to say that there's going to be some angry liberal riots. Both sides seem to be mad as hell about what's going on, and I think there will be conflict after the elections. I still hope I'm wrong about that.

Top Bottom